Getting that sun-kissed look.

How do you get that sun-kissed look for summer if your extremely pale ? Or is it literally impossible. I always end up burning and looking like a lobster for a week, which isn't attractive at all.

I not into spray-on tans/being an orange. Any one out there have tanning tips or products that worked well for them ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• i can relate. most girls think all guys are into tan girls. not true. its more about attitude and just being happy with yourself. besides its better to be pasty using sunscreen and not getting lobstered than finding out many years down the line that you have skin cancer from sun bathing, going tanning in a tanning bed, etc. besides with most people tan or tan wannabes, and you're not tan you will stand out more and be unique. but if you most be tan, google tanning lotions. there are some tanning lotions you can rub on and look tan--not orange

• Haha, I don't want to be completely black, just have a nice light tan so I'm not blinding white. Thanks though Kris (:

• Is it wrong to be white? Are you ashamed of your race?

• Read what I wrote.

Did I say there was, I'm perfectly fine with being white. though a slight tan would be nice.

What Girls Said 3

• how about some bronzer?

• Like make-up bronzer or sunless tanning cream?

• Thanks ! I'll definitely try those out. (:

• WHat most girls don't get is that you have to wear a LOT of sunscreen or else the only thing you're getting is a red sunburn.

• try using a tanning cream

i bought a really cheap one and it looks good and not orange

• Sweeet, which one did you buy ? (:

• Damn...thats always the case. Thanks for the link though, I'll take a look.

• hope you find something good luck ;)