A mans opinion on stretch marks?

I have a lot stretch marks from growing (I've grown 4 inches in the past 2 years) - I have them mainly on my arms and legs. I am always very self conscious of them and I force myself to wear long sleeve or baggy shirts and jeans all year round to help cover them because I am always afraid of what people will think. Girls tell me they're fine and I shouldn't think to much about them or be bothered by them, but I can't help it. I've never had much self esteem to begin with, but they just make it worse. My friend who is in her early 20's dated a guy for 6 months and he constantly made remarks about the ones on her hips and broke up with her because of them. Which only makes me feel worse about myself. So my question is, what is your opinion on stretch marks? Do you find them unattractive or do they not bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have quite a few of them too mostly on my arms and stomach. It's not something I'd find attractive, but also not something I'd pay a lot of attention to. I don't really care about little stuff like that, but if it's that big of an issue you can get anti-scaring creams made for stretchmarks.

What Guys Said 5

• Wouldn't really bother me that much. I personally have stretch marks on my arms and a few on my legs from lifting and the muscle growing too fast. I just view them as a part of me so they don't bother me, and I could care less of what most other people think about them. (I've gotten no complaints from any girls who have commented on my big arms or legs, so they must be relatively unnoticeable.)

• They don't bother me at all...either neutral or even a turn-on...sometimes those zebra stripes are HOT!

• If you're attractive, they're no big deal. If you aren't, they're not going to help matters.

• Don't really care about them personally

• Dont really care.

What Girls Said 0