If you were to see the world through someone else's eyes or be in another's shoes for a day?

You know the saying, but who would it be? Would you hope to attain something from it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'd get the most back from walking a mile in the goatleather flip-flops of a Pashtun tribesman. Perpetually economically privileged liberal like me can't really imagine what it's like to be raised in an impoverished fundamentalist eternal warzone like Kandahar. Actually knowing what that's like for myself would be priceless.

What Guys Said 6

• Great question. I'd like to see the world through the eyes of my sister in law. She's Venezuelan, and her attitudes are so different from those of us in the US. I'd love to understand her point of view.

• Thank you :) Wow, that sounds like it would be interesting for sure!

• Albert Einstein

• hmm, I'd have to see it from a girl's POV. but who?

idk... I'm into psychology and I'm in a sociology class right now, so there's nothing more I'm interested in knowing really.

i guess it'd be coo to actually see the world through the eyes of a guy that bangs a different girl every day. I'd like to know how they do it haha

• Hah a girl or a guy like Barney off of "How I Met Your Mother"..quite the toss up.

• Hmmm ehhh I'm not a fan of that so much lol.

• well your a girl haha

but guys would watch it all the time.

• Someone that knows how to flirt and get women. I would hope to attain removal of my lack of confidence and forever alone status.

• Yours :P that would be interesting

• Hah it could be, my mind always has many different strange thoughts.

• a serial killer...just to get an insight into their warped minds.

could scar me for life though.

What Girls Said 2

• Somebody who's struggling to survive in another part of the world.

It would be nice to gain more motivation to help other people (we hear about them all the time but it seems so hard to relate) and also lose motivation to complain about the most mundane, stupid things in life (where my problems are actually extraordinary lame but they're the worst I've experienced so far).

• That would be interesting if we could all do that. I have considered that before too.

• My boyfriend, I would hope to understand him better =P