I'm embarrassed of what he might think. What will he think when he sees?

see (I'm using my sister's profile because I don't have one) I like this guy and he likes me a bit. I invited him to the beach next Saturday but I started thinking that I want to cancel it because my mom would take us obviously because I was the one who invited him. the back of my mom's truck is full of boxes and clothes because we just moved in with my aunt and cousin(by we I mean me my mom and four brothers and sisters) because of economical problems. I'm embarrassed of what he might think when we pick him up or invite him in my aunt's one bedroom apartment. what do I tell him or do? my sister doesn't drive either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just tell him the truth. I'm sure he'd understand being that the economy does suck at the moment. Just tell him that times are rough and this was the only transportation available at the time. If he cares for you he wouldn't care how he got to you as long as he gets to you somehow. He's not gonna fuss over a few boxes here and there. Just be cool and I'm sure things will go as planned.

What Guys Said 1

• If he's worth keeping, he won't care.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure, if he likes you. Then it shouldn't matter where you taking him, right or staying in a 1 bedroom flat.