Hair gel /wax /pomade?

how do some guys have their hair styled every day? I thought product was bad for your hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I know you want guys 2 answer, but I know quite a bit about hair. And, most of my guy mates either gel ir or use wax. If you are going to straighten you hair, make sure you use GHD's nothing else. Not all products are bad for hair, only some.

• is gel bad for hair?

• well it suits my hair it's just I'm afraid it'll cause hair loss

• Just do research on the chemicals it contains and stuff, but I highly doubt it. I would of checked for you, but I think you should lol make life eaiser. GoodLuck!

What Girls Said 6

• Guys don't really neeed to much just brush wet hair with gel or lotion,damp hair is better no blow dryer need ...dnt be a jersey shore beef head

• Just use water

• my bro doesn't use anything he use to have pomade

• try woody's products you can find them at woodysgrooming.com

• It's okay, just wash it off properly. Most guys keep short hair so it really has no impact.

• product isn't bad at all if you use the right ones

• which ones the right one?

What Guys Said 5

• I disagree with it being bad for your hair. My hair is strong healthy and I use products like American Crew everyday. No matter what hairstylist I go to, they always compliment it.

I have molding clay, fiber, and a forming cream. Each play a different role, the clay leaves a shine but allows me to move it around if need be. The Fiber leaves a matte finish and has the strongest hold. The Cream allows my hair to clump up a little bit more, its easy to apply, and it also leaves a matte finish.

Just don't use bees wax stuff, it holds like a mofo but it took me a week to get it all off. But on the bright side, I didn't have to use any more for that week, I could just style it right outta the shower ><

I shampoo and condition my hair daily and I never blow dry it which helps with my hair health.

Gel is a definite NO for me as it doesn't allow me to fiddle with it later on during the day. And once something messes it up, it just looks awful.

• Most products are but I use organic hair product which actually keep it molded and keeps the hair filled with Vitamins and Minerals.

• Hair straightening is even worse, but some girls do that every day. Worst the risk to some, I guess. =P

• I use to use tea tree extract, it's like a pomade type thing but now I just get out the shower and go and let the wind style it :) If it's a really nice event I'm going to I'll use the extract, because gel looks too unnatural and gets all flakey.

• Here's the secret. Shower right before bed, let your hair air dry for the most part. When you shower only wash your hair every other time. Just let the water run through it and barley wash with a little soap every other day.

I don't use product in my hair. Its just bed head. My hair stylist Pillow works on it all night.