How can I look more Latina?

my moms Latina she's from Honduras (that's in central America not Mexico lol) and my dads Caucasian but obviously I look more Caucasian and people don't believe me when I tell them I'm part Latina so is there any way I can look a bit Latina any tips please (:?

Most Helpful Girl

• Emphasize your eyes by applying a winged eyeliner shape. link You can do it as subtle as you want like this link The point is to elongate your eye and give you more of an exotic almond shape. A lot of the Latinas I know do this, I don't think it's a trend but it works for the eyes they have.

Go tanning or spray tan/fake tan to get a sunkissed glow.

If you have a tan go for a dark warm hair color with highlights if you want, or try a jet black color.

What Guys Said 8

• Wow! Great question! A couple of ways you could look more latina is if you spoke more Spanish or another latina language. Also, since your mother is latina, you could study her and use her as a role model on how to act like or be like a latina women. You could also use another latina women that you like such as a famous latina actress, supermodel, or singer. However, you know that you're latina and as long as you know that and believe that then being latina more should not be a problem for you. Hope my advice helps and best of luck!

• wow great advice :D well I speak good spanish I just cnt really read it or write it that well but I can have a whole convo in spanish (: and yeah I loook up to my mother a lot and try to follow her examples :) well thnx so much great advice <3

• For the past several years I lived in a city that was 65% Puerto Rican. Based upon my observations, if you want to look more latina, just eat mountains of rice and gain about 50 pounds. I mean, I like Puerto Rican people just fine as a whole, they just gobble rice like we're about to run out of it.

• Wear large silver earrings and similar jewelry, wear dresses rather than jeans, cultivate the ntense way the Latins people relate...

• Just curious, why would you want to look latina if you don't already? You'd have to change your facial structure to look more latina. What's the big deal if they don't believe you? Personally, I think you look perfectly fine the way you look now.

• I mean my moms a beautiful latina women and I just think being part latina I shuld embrace it and find a way to show that I am and show that I'm proud yakno cause I kno some friends that are like omg your so pertty I wish I was latina and looked like you when in reality I want to look a lot more latine .and thnk you <3

• You should! Not only that, but you should also curl your hair, dress in a way you usually don't that they wouldn't recognize, and ring the door bell. When someone answers, just start screaming profanity in spanish with a heavy spanish accent. It will throw them off so bad, haha. Will be a good laugh after whoever answers the door realizes it's you(you should also do this to your friends). Record it, and put it on youtube=instant hit. =P

• lmao you made my day xD<3

• You'd have to ditch your scene look, but you shouldn't do that because it looks amazing.

• Hoop earrings, pencil eyebrows, unfilled outlined lips, black clothing

• No point in trying...you look pretty as you are. just accept you've missed out on that gene, and embrace your natural look as you are. Who knows, you may have the latina spirit? (hopefully not temper!)

• Get rid of the emo look you have going on latina derives from countries that were once under roman rule under the original latins, the Romans who were Caucasion. If you were born into a country that was once under Roman rule than you are by defult Latina

• lol most latinas at my skool look like me xD just darker skinned xD and you got me lost lol O.o

What Girls Said 5

• I have this exact problem :P I've come to accept the fact that the only 'latina' thing are my hips, ass, and hair (when I leave it curly). Whatever :P

• lol ! what else are u? and hah I have the hips nd ass too xD

• I think I've come to realize that everyone in my lineage, aside from my great grandparents, were first borns to some country lmao.

I'm Irish/Indian/Venezuelan/Arab/Trinidadian

I guess all of those things contribute to by huge bum lol

• omgee serious :O that's so cool :D and lol

• you are too cute.

• no make-up

• what i have notice are:
    put on natural looking make up with a wing eye liner and fake thick long eye lashes. Accessorize! Wear a necklace, watch, bracelet, hoop earrings and a brand name purse. (purse usually matches with necklace, shoes, or upper top attire) Clothing: wear colorful popping prints and patterns mix that with a solid piece. and heels always wear heels!! And finally don't forget to fix up your hair, make it look voluminous!

• Probably get a tan, make your hair wavy or curly, enhance your curves...