Sun dresses... too dressy for every-day stuff?

What do you guys think about summery dresses? link or: link Would it be considered "too fancy" to wear dresses as every-day clothes... instead of shorts and t-shirt? Just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Personally, I think wearing a sun dress is very admirable. Not too dressy at all.

• if your under 18 and have no real job and have tons of time on your hands than this outfit is the one for you!

• I like sun dresses a lot. There is something cute and attractive about girls who wears them

• No its fine id like my girlfriend to wear them ;) I like them alot.

• I don't like the second one, but the first one is pretty cute. Its not too dressy.

• women who are starting to "grow up" as in 18-the day they die are starting to look a little more dressier compared to just the shirt and jeans look. it can add a very professional look (even if you don't have a job etc..) and can be seen as very pretty to a guy, plus it helps you keep cool in the summer. my girlfriend does it and she knows why I want her to (yes, she does it for both of us). the only problem I have with it is when your wearing it paired with tennis shoes. you don't have to be all decked out in like knee high stilletos or w/e but please for the love of god no tennis shoes. it ruins the look. I saw a girl do that today, ewww

• I LOVE sun dresses! So many girls look so good in them. Definitely fine for everyday wear!

What Girls Said 11

• They're cool for everyday wear if you want :) I wear one like 2-3 times a week when it's really hot outside, they're so comfy and you can throw leggings under them or jean shorts (if the dress is mid thigh) to make them look even more stylish and casual :D

• I adore sun dresses and yeah I think their too dressy for everyday clothing but hey it's the summer and if you have a nice body figure than more power to ya, show it off and maybe try going swimming in your two piece why not, were only young once!

• No, I think they're cute. I would definitely wear those if I was just chilling on a summer day, shopping or such.

• I think they are cute, & aren't too dressy. Many people wear sundresses in the summer time, no one will care if you do too.

• No way, those are adorable.

• I love sun dresses, I don't think they're too dressy at all. They're so comfortable that they actually FEEL more casual than shorts and a shirt :P

• i think the patterned one is too dressy. the first one's fine

• the first link- I wear that kind of sundress on a daily basis, I don't find it too fancy

• i love sun dresses :) they are so cute and perfect for a hot summer's day

• I love them.

• Totally casual and chic enough for everyday summer wear! I love wearing summer dresses because they keep you cool and pretty much flatter every body type.

Don't worry about looking too dressy, as long as you aren't walking around with pumps and decked out in jewelery, you won't seem too formal.