How's your peripheral vision when observing the opposite gender?

Girls, do you sometimes peek at guys from the corner of your eyes? lol Or is that just me? Guys feel free to answer too! =)

Most Helpful Guy

• I so totally do this, and it's nice to know girls do too.

What Guys Said 4

• Quite douchebaggedly I use my peripherals only when I'm with my girlfriend, and I know she uses hers too. Otherwise, its second by second glances. There is too much ass at my campus. The summertime is great exercise for the peripheral judging system because obviously, we boys can't look at 12 bums simultaneously in the same detail!

• I notice every attractive woman that is around me with me, although I do not obviously stare at them.

You may think that's odd, but all of my friends have the same ability. Its how we pick out who we would like to chat up.

• I just look blatantly at them. Sometimes I'll look away if they catch me, if it's one of my reserved/non-bold days.

And I guess that's why it never seems I get very many looks from girls if you all are looking through the corner of your eye :|

• i use my peripheral vision to notice girls then check them out directly, some times I will look away but not always. I figure I am not bad looking (so I been told) and always told girls like confidence. I'm not one guy to point girls out to other guys to my buddies though.

• Hmm yeah that's bold...

• haha I don't know if it is a smart move on my part, but I have seen a couple girls check me out after they knew I did it to them. what would you think if a guy did it to you?

• lol well I'm more shy so I wouldn't do the whole checking out thing back! I'd look away and probably look over when you weren't looking! lol Wish things weren't so complicated!

What Girls Said 2