Ladies: How do you keep your skirt from turning?

when you walk, sit, your bag brushes against it, etc.

This always happens to me when I'm in office wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• is it possible that your skirt size is too big?

• it fits at the butt but it's loose at the waist?

if I find one that fits at the waist, the butt interferes

• yup, it's definitely that. get it tailored- it's worth the extra money. I had a skirt tailored and that problem was immediately resolved. :)

What Guys Said 2

• You're just very lucky I don't frequent your store. Whenever I see a sales clerk whose dress is askew, I sneak up behind her and pull it down. And then I laugh like a fiend. Bahahahaha!

• "turning"?

What Girls Said 5

• That's an unusual problem.

1. Is it too big?

2. Loose or overly stretched elastic waistband?

3.What types of undergarments do you usually wear underneath?

4.Do you usually wear a slip?

Maybe ,if your tucking in a shirt,and it's loose and bulky, as well as possibly some baggy underwear,that may cause it,too.

• Well if it keeps on slipping\turning you can get those skirts that have belt loops and you can put on a belt around them or you can try wearing something else on the bottom just in case your skirt may slip down or something.

• Turning, how ? I don't think I've ever had that problem with skirts..but it would be annoying.

It could be that your skirts too big for you, or doesn't fit right either along the waist or butt. I have a couple pencil skirts I have the same problem with, I have a bigger butt so they fit tight there but are usually pretty loose around the waist. Try using a belt, that's what I do and it keeps it from shifting down or to the sides..and looks pretty classy. (:

link

link

• check it now and then.

• it's too big. try pencil skirts? they fit better!:)