What kind of guys like fake, plastic looking girls?

^^ I'm really curious... you know, the really fake tan, colored, thick makeup kind of girls. what kind of guys are attracted to that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Manikins are attracted to ladies of their own kind (which is fake, non carnal, and plastic girls)., other than that I guess only stupid guys would be attracted to superficial girls.

• so I could say only "stupid girls like guys who look like edward cullen" right? since he's fake..but everyone says he's so "hot"? I mean, I'm just trying to use your logic here...

• edward cullen isn't a manikin,so ,...guess not and I don't think he's hot, lol I guess different girls think differently right.

What Guys Said 6

• Very shallow guys. Sure we all look at that girl, but not many of us end up really wanting that girl.

• not this kind of guy...

• Tools...lol

• Men who are trying to climb the corporate ladder and need arm candy.

• fake, plastic looking guys. or macho men (inc. wannabe macho men)

• every guy, id imagine then again. I don't think every guy LIKES it. most of us consider it "eye candy"

What Girls Said 5

• I think all guys are attracted to those sorts of girls in one way or another. However, I doubt many of them think "I totally want to date that girl". It's probably more along the lines of "I'd totally f*** that girl" or "I'd be lucky to have that girl on my arm".

Or so my boyfriend says.

• Nah, not all men find plastic women attractive. I've never found them appealing.

• All guys.

Those girls are "arm candy" and arm candy is what men want

• Thats what they want to have sex with, but most men find out really quick that they offer no form of conversation. Some continue to make the same mistake of continuing on with those chicks, but most make the realization that they don't make good long term companions.

• and the girl doesn't realize what she's doing to herself, which makes it worse

• Yeah, keep telling yourself that

• I don't think any doo..

• shallow guys

• Guys that go to the gym, play sports, wear Black Label Society, Abercrombie, guidos, really macho guys like feminine looking girls, 75% of guys will at least turn their head and check a girl like this out no matter how many people hate on her. I know a girl like this who is church going, quiet and married. She happens to have dyed blond hair, cute clothes and wears a lot of makeup but isn't a dumb whore who's only good for eye candy like the stereotype implies. Notice how most of the comments have a tone of disdain to them...we all know these girls are physically attractive yet men and women hate on them alike. does that mean there is something wrong with them, or the ignorant people judging? The world loves pretty people and hates them at the same time.

• I didn't mean it in a negative way, you took it that way. Arm candy is a compliment if anything, but some chicks are going outta their way to insult them