I don't wear a lot of makeup. What's the big deal?

i wear: foundation, blush, powder and mascara.

but all these girls today were giving me crap fo not wearing eyeshadow or eye liner. not to sound concieted, but I don't NEED eye liner.

is it really that bad for me to want to look natural?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's bad at all, in fact I've heard from several guys myself that they don't like it when girls look overdone with make up. I usually go for the same thing: powder, lipgloss, mascara is my usual routine. I feel like I don't need more than that to look fresh.

Don't let other people define how you want to look either! :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• No, guys prefer the natural look. But girls and guys see two different things. The fashion industry as a whole is an example of this. Half of the things that are fashionable for girls to wear look absolutely hideous to most guys.

• No, in fact I really appreciate girls who refrain from dumping make-up on their faces. Natural beauty is WAY better than make-up beauty.

• Dude, foundation? Blush? Powder? Mascara?

That's a LOT of make-up.

Don't listen to thiose girls.

Go natural. Girls look so much more appealing to a guy when they do.

• Lol that's what I said.........but really it depends on how much you put on............it can look really good if you wear just a touch.........blush is pushing it though. I wear mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss...........sometimes foundation.........but I try to rub the excess off after applying so it looks like I am not wearing any. And I will admit when I am trying to look glamorous I will apply a touch of eyeshadow ( usually for clubs)

• a better question is

why do you even care?

if their giving you crap

you just ignore.

see they got what they wanted.

they wanted to f*** with you.

and they are cause they

got you asking people

online

• Wow.

that was very unneccesary.

why would you even bothering answering my question if you were going to act like that?

i was bored and at home and was just thinking about it. I wasn't all upset and crying about it.

so rude.

• I love the natural things don't listen to them I'm sure you'r pretty with out make up and they'r jealous from you .

• No, girl!

Do what you want. I love the natural look on women.

What Girls Said 5

• well, that's silly of them. I like to wear make up and I dont' criticize others for not wearing make up.

that means you probably are naturally beautiful so you're ok with not wearing too much, that's fine.

i wouldn't pay any attention to others who are dissing you for not wearing a lot of make up. I wear enough to feel like I'm 'protected' lol. I personally feel 'naked' without a little bit on at least so it's good to look natural.

• Of course it's not bad! Be yourself--that's when you look your best.

• they are probably jealous that you look good without it. its not a bad thing, its just your personal style. not every girl needs the entire MAC makeup line to look good ;)

• I doubt they are jealous. I have never heard of a girl being jealous because a girl didn't wear eyeliner...............she is already wearing a large sum of make up anyways

• Why would they take time out of their day to give her crap for not wearing makeup? she might look good without it and not need to wear it

• I wear a lot of make-up everyday, and when I see a girl who doesn't and still looks better than me, I kinda get jealours. I never show it, but those girls might have. Maybe they were just jealous or scared that some guy might like you better?

• nothign! neither do i! lol, less is more