Girls what do you think of stretch marks?

what do you think if a guy is muscular and toned/ripped but has a couple stretch marks here and there (and some on his ass? lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have stretch marks on MY butt >.< and I have no idea how they got there either :S

So I wouldn't care at all. It would most likely even be an endearing feature :)

Everyone has flaws and quirks, they are the imperfections that make us real and lovable. So don't worry about it :)

What Girls Said 6

• cute :)

most men have stretchmarks there. I like them. and I like mens butts. and arms

oh boy.

• don't mind at all :)

It is cute

• I probably wouldn't notice and wouldn't care. I have some, although they've been fading over the years

• I wouldn't care.

• I have them on my upper legs. And I think that guys shouldn't mind that, (they came in existence partly because of some instability in my hormones and because I'm a teenager), so why should I mind his?

• pretty sure it's the norm. A lot of guys at the gym have stretch marks .. I wouldn't worry about it one bit because I have them on my upper thigh

What Guys Said 0