Summer, swimming pools, stretch marks.....?

Hey,

So, I've seen a lot of questions about stretch marks; are they a turn off, do guys care, etc.

I have another question. Sure, your boyfriend wouldn't care, but what if you're insecure about your own body and... you have stretch marks. It's summer baby! Nice dresses, bikini's, you get the idea.

But if you're insecure and you have like purple/red stretch marks on your upper thighs, the fun isn't there. Especially when you're snow white with strawberry blond hair.

I'm not fat, at least, that's what everybody says (16 years, 58 kilo's), they also say that I'm not pretty in the usual way, but most definitely a "beautiful young lady in my own, much more interesting way". The stretch marks are there this bad because I'm a teenager and I have a medical problem.

Tanning stuff doesn't help, my skin is to white and doesn't contain the things that makes your skin tan. So, technically, I'm screwed. I do use some good creams that actually helps (yes, I know, but this one does) to prevent it from going any further than it already did. And sometimes it's lighter, since I use this. But what should I do when I go to a pool?

Thank you so much already...

Thanks for all the answers... I really appreciated it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care if a girl has strechmarks ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Stretch marks don't bother me, esp. since I have them myself from weighing almost 400lbs @ one point in my life.

I know that most guys honestly will feel the same way I do...stretch marks are a non-factor. :)

• If your really that insecure about it, uh... I dunno, swimming shorts? Hahaha. Swimming shorts and a bikini top would look badass.

• ^_^ You come to any conclusions as to what to do?

• =] Its a hip place to be

• Yes it is!

• Not sure if this works, but tan. Just tan, eventually they will be the same color of the skin, but you might just see them when you move around.

Just a hypothesis.

• It won't, because my skin can't... I can be as white as the snow outside and in summer that barely changes. But thanks anyway!

• I actually don't think I even know what a stretch mark looks like. I wouldn't worry bout it.

What Girls Said 3

• wear shorts link for a quick fix,but you should really just not give a f***,they're just stretch marks,everyone gets them

• purple/red means you can get rid of them with a cream! hurry before they turn white!:) And it doesn't matter!

• Thanks! Already working with cream, but the stuff that works is expensive! Not normal!

• Heres what any guy would think summer swimming pools and bikinis, strech marks are most likely to be forgotten.. I'm fat therefore I'm more insecure and last time I went swimming was when I was 10.. having stretch marks is nothing like being fate with stretch marks and cellulite.. thank god for what you have and don't be insecure of your body most likely you've got a good body shape