Do guys ever go for the 'cute' girls?

Well, I'm 17 years old, 5'1", and 90 pounds (yes, it's genetic-- I've tried gaining weight, but my doctor pointed out that I'm already at my set point). I've been told by my friends that I'm cute, and I already know that I look young for my age. Most people say that I could pass for someone in grade 8, even though I'm in grade 12.

So, my question is: is this totally unattractive? My whole life I've wished for a few curves or a bit of height or anything to make me look less girlish. :P Is 'cute' a good thing, or do I just look too young to be considered attractive?

Thanks in advance. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Um. Yeah, that can be pretty hot! Do you have boobs and hips and an ass? Because if you do, you're probably smoking hot!

• Haha, I wish! I have some curves, but they're subtle. Really, really subtle. :P A-cup boobs, small-ish waist and moderatly sized hips.

• Heh, thank you. :P

• Don't thank me! Thank the guy you share your body with! I'm sure he'll love it!

What Guys Said 10

• yes cute is an amazing thing. Though a picture would help.

• Sorry not for me. But give yourself time and try to dress more mature or get a mature hair style then you might not look as young.

• some guys will like it. When I was a freshman I would have loved it, but you will start looking more mature as you go through college. BTW, with your size, if/when you go to college you should look into joining the crew team as a coxswain. Your size is great, it is a huge confidence booster and you get to be in charge.

• sounds good to me.

• Petite body ?...actually I love them, I really like cute girls with a little bit of curves, it's a turn ON :D

Your age is good too :P

• maybe you look too young to be asked out.. Or guys are just intimidated... but I think cute is good, there's nothing wrong with a girl looking girlish :)

• i love skinny girls! who doesn't? if I see one id be like COOOMEE TO DADDY! ;)

• my kind of girl.

• well I'm too old for you, until you're finally 18 and yes your too short for me and don't weigh enough BUT, if you had the right curves and the best personality (dress well too). id be willing to look past the height and weight

• yesssss. cute and cuddly

What Girls Said 3

• You sound adorable, and that's a good thing! People are always trying to change what makes them special and unique. Don't do that! Be yourself and take advantage of your cuteness. Yes, some guys will like it, so don't even worry. Play it up!

• I have a friend that is exactly as how you described your self and guys are all over her all the time so Why wouldn't you be adorable,...

• Well you never get tired of cute!