What are you most looking forward to this summer?

What are you most looking forward to this summer? I was just wondering. Explain and add detail if you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Raising money with a few friends for Relay For Life, and then camping out at the walk.

Sleeping over at a cottage with my best friend and all of our mutual friends for her birthday.

Getting tanned at the beach. Well, burned, actually. I'm incapable of simply tanning, for some reason.

I kind of wish there was a bit of romance in my life right now, too, but the chances of that happening are pretty much slim to none.

Besides that, I'm excited to start my degree in September. Not exactly summer, but still. :P

What Girls Said 5

• *going to warped tour

*going to Tennessee

*going to indoniesia and phillipines first time out of my country

*

• Doing a summer program at a college, getting my license, possibly getting a job, and going to concerts. :D

• I'm going to malaysia again, haven't been there for such a long time. So it should be great! &+ spending time with my nephew and the other baby who's about to be born next week. Hmm... going to camp with friends for a week. And that's about it, what I've planned so far. &+ oh a few birthday parties 2 attend.

• My 19th Birthday in July :)

• nothing actually.

What Guys Said 1