What should I wear to the movies?

toWell.. This guy asked me to the movies, and I know he perfer's girls with a rocker style...

I'm thinking of wearing shorts, with a lepord tshirt(its like a smoothy, of the sloder style) with my vans.. Will that be kinda rockerish?

And don't go all "go the way you like to dress" I really want to WOW him :)

Most Helpful Girl

• if he already asked you out, he obviously likes you already, for what you were wearing. don't be something your not. get what I mean?

• lol I get what you mean, I'm basically wearing what I allways wear with him, but a nicer shirt.

• then yeah haha, it's totally fine(:

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• That sounds pretty appropriate. Just don't try to be something you're not for a guy though. They should like you for you. As long as you keep some of your own style mixed in, you should be rocking his night away!

• it is! I'm usally the tshirt and shorts type of girl. I just wasn't sure what'll look good for like a night :P

• Sweet! You're set then so go out and have a great time!

• Totally wear that!:)

• If he's asked you on a date, he clearly likes you for who you are.

Just wear something that's a dressy casual.

Be yourself, he'll love it.

• Wow him by being YOU! Being yourself is the most powerful WOW factor you can have with this guy...enjoy the date!