Where to find a good guy?

Where do good guys hang out? And how can you tell if a guy is a good guy and not a bad boy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll let the girls decide whether I'm "good" (I'd like to think I am, I've been told such) or not, BUT I like coffee shops and IHOP. I like working out (though I do most of mine at home). Online, too . And perhaps the best place I can think of is church.

As for telling whether he is good or not, I agree with NicoJonesInc. Time. If he respects you and wants to show you he wants more than a booty call, he will get to know you first.

It also helps to know who his friends are and what his interests are, so that way you can know who/what influences him. Or at least observe how he behaves in the presence of such. For example, most of my friends are Dungeons & Dragons/World of Warcraft nerds (I mostly go just to hang out, though. I'm a casual gamer). They cuss and make inappropriate jokes a lot, but I will typically not hesitate to say "hey, that's enough". Or a generic example, say if he's out with a group of friends and they say "hey, we're going to that there strip club across the street. Care to join us?" and he declines. "All right, that's cool, we'll see you at the movie theatre in an hour". (Disclaimer: Do NOT try to change who his friends are. Rather cherish what HE does. They may be the only friends he has).

What Guys Said 6

• Good guys are out there, surrounded by the other wolves in sheep's clothing. The only way to tell the difference is time. How they react to your boundaries, your input, and your wants. Time tells all things, don't be an open book from the beginning, and time will show who people really are. After a while it gets easier to spot. You can tell who people really are when things don't go the way they want, nice guys will go with the flow. Bad guys will push... and push... and try and coerce you (although slowly but surely) to get what they want. It's a subtle difference, but a keen eye and a steady heart can tell the difference. Give things time.

• Good guys hang out anywhere and everywhere. You cannot tell if a guy is good or not. He'll lie straight to your face, promise you a future and be your prince charming until he gets what he wants. That's exactly why girls should stop putting out so soon when they're looking for a real relationship.

• And when girls do not put out soon enough, we get dumped

• By the bad guys, yes. Only way to remotely guess which guys are good or not.

• Good guys are more often times, shyer, or just not as loud/obnoxious, or don't crave as much attention and don't always dress to what is "in" at the time, or have their own style. Sometimes they may have a more "mature" sense of dress, or dress classier... Chances are we won't have any visible piercings or tattoos, either, not that they necessarilly mean trouble or anything...

But I like going to the mall, out to eat, the gym (not as much as I should... lol), and occassionally like going to concerts/movies and stuff, so I mean, that's typically where I hang out. ;)

• They don't like going to bars or clubs. They like video games, but not just Call of Duty and Halo. They usually dislike how most women act. They usually prefer to chill in rather than going out.

• well you won't find any good guys at a bar... and if you wanna make sure he's a good guy.. not just a bad boy acting good to get in ure pants its easy.

1) get to know him, eventually his true colours will show, by talking, hanging out etc, also what his friends are like.

2) make him work for it, not many girls do it these days but take it slow and when ure sure you know him then you can give it up. if he's a bad boy it won't wanna work for it and hell get fed up of not getting into ure pants and leave.

before I met my fiancee the only place I ever met girls were at the bar... and none were dating classy trustworthy material. I went online... met my fiancee and its been amazing since

just careful if you go online.. a lot of guys go on there just to get laid... but same thing with the bar too

• in your refrigerator ..wrapped in cellophane...

What Girls Said 1

• He's a good guy if he respects your boundaries. For example, if you make it clear that you aren't interested in a casual relationship, he should not be making out with you on the first date.

P.S. Don't get drunk when you go out to meet guys. Bad things can happen.