I get these weird red lines on my stomach after sitting?

Okay, so I definetley have a flat stomach, and I'm pretty toned so its weird that whenever I sit if I stand up I get red lines across my stomach. They're not stretch marks or anything because they disappear after awhile but they're still really weird. Anything I can do to stop this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I get the same thing. It's pretty much just a crease from sitting. Even if you have a flat or toned stomach, there's SOME meat on it, it's impossible not to have some. The only thing you can do to stop it is to sit up straight and not slouch over.

What Guys Said 4

• well I don't know if you could do anything to stop it,but I get those lines too. I'm pretty cut myself from my abs and when I get up from sittin down you can see the red lines on my stomach but I don't know about anythin to make it stop?

lol if you find out let me know(;

lol sorry I was no help,but at least your not the only one;D

• hahaha well I heard that you could use deodorant on them, but I haven't tried that just yett!

• im thinking its if yu have like abs or something, because girls with a little pudge on their stomach don't get them.

but I do? so idk.

• well if that's the case then f*** it,i don't mind lol

• it happens to everyone

• ha I get those too!

What Girls Said 3

• They're just creases from where your body bends, especially if you slouch a little. Nothing to worry about, and totally normal, lol.

• My guy friend gets those aallll the time. I don't think there's anything you can do to prevent them... At least they disappear after a bit.

• I'm really skinny and get them. it's just from slouching forward while you sit..