Weird things your boyfriend/girlfriend does?

Hello people,

So, I've been with my boyfriend for a while, and we all have our silly sides, is there anything unusual your partner does? Like make noises when their bored? Etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• When my boyfriend's bored he will use me as a drum kit or a guitar - he'll extend an arm out and pretend its the guitar arm. And he'll sing the tune he's "playing".

When he leaves a room and I'm fixing my hair or make up in a mirror, when he comes back in he dodges and weaves and pretends I can't see him (even when I look at him and say his name) and he'll wrap his arms around me and go "SURPRISE!" haha.

I'm sure he does other strange little things.

Me... when I sneeze I go "achoo-OOOO!" (OOOO is really high pitched haha). When I'm cold I do an all over body shiver uncontrollable and I get called a horse or a dog.

I like acting like a pet.

When I'm bored I tick my tongue and make eating noises. "Ah-nom nom nom..." (you get the picture)

I can wiggle my nose. I do that too when I'm bored.

If I'm really bored, I walk my fingers up and down my boyfriend's body and face, or I unzip his pockets, do them back up etc.

We're a strange pair... we're always doing something odd. What do you do?

• ;when my boyfriend is bored, sometimes he'll bite my face,but not hard..well sometimes lol. He'll also pin me down when I'm not giving him all of my attention and full fledge lick the side of my face :s its gross.

• haha I get that too. I get my nose nibbled or licked.

What Guys Said 3

• The last girl I dated would blow her hair out of her eyes when she was frustrated or bored. She'd look up, and blow upwards, so that any hair on her forehead would dance.

First girl I dated would do this little shrug thing. It was endearing.

Current woman I'm interested in says the same obscure type of stuff I make jokes about. So far, she has known where all my movie quotes come from, and some are a bit "obscure." It's great. It's a bit geeky and nerdy, but it's endearing. She also does this hair behind the ear thing where she pushes her hair back behind her ears with both hands at the same time. She also talks with her hands when she gets excited in what she's talking about. I love that about her.

• Hm, I want to give you oral sex.

• ...thanks for that buddy. I only give my hawt sexy 6'5 boyfriend of two years oral. Sorry for your loss.

• My ex used to make weird noises. When I tickled her she used to make the noise of a tea kettle heating up. We did some lame baby talk stuff to each other. It was fun

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend likes to take off his pants at parties (not as a result of being drunk, though!) ;p felt kinda weird for me at the beggining, but somehow I got used to it. It's not like an arousal thing, he just likes the attention, cause everyone laughs and he is basically expected to do it at every party :P Underwear stays on, though, luckily, for that I would kill him.

• He'll put his face extremely close to mine, look into just one of my eyes, and say, "I SEE A BLUE EYE BALL!" Its cute...but he's started doing this in public as well xD my eyes change colors, so he only does it when they are blue.

• I thought it was so cute :) when he gets bored, he world make faces at a random person he don't know (: sometimes he would make me do it tho -__-

• My ex always went around in the hallways at school making pteryodactyl noises, cause he was bored, and to annoy people. Bah, it sure does annoy me >.<

He also would randomly start beat boxing? ha ha :P

guys are odd.

• LMAO! That's awesome, my boyfriend makes random extended humming noises. He's such a dork! lol

• My boyfriend will just randomly poke me out of nowhere and sometimes he mocks me and it's super

Annoying but also funny.

• lecture me! hate it

• i used to like this guy and we had class together and one time he looked constipated or like he had to pee really badly so he did some kind of funny wiggle dance

• when my boyfriend is waiting for me to come downstairs from my dorm I almost always catch him my handstand. If there's enough space and he can't think of anything else to do he will do handstands lol. That kind of quirkiness is one of the reasons I love him though