Pinkie rings on guys?

So girls or guys I don't really care. What are your views on pinkie rings on guys. I wear one for the fact that it was passed down to me and has meaning behind it. Its not much of a style thing for me, but would you make an assumption because I guy is wearing one? Nothing of the sorts has something like that happened to me, usually it starts a conversation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably assume that it was just a style thing if I saw it once or twice, but if I noticed you wearing it a lot I'd guess that it had some meaning behind it. That said, it wouldn't bother me either way-- in fact, I'd be interested to hear the story behind it. :)

What Girls Said 4

• it sounds cool not weird and certainly wouldn't repel anyone :)

• If it has meaning to it, sure thing. Even if it didn't have meaning I wouldn't care if a guy wore a pinkie ring. Not a big deal :)

• Hmm I don't think I've ever seen a guy wearing a pinkie ring, unless it was pimp in a movie. Don't think I would even notice it really, and wouldn't care tbh. Go for it, especially if it has meaning to you.

• Pimpin'

What Guys Said 2

• Unless you're a portly, rich black man, you can't pull off a pinky ring. It'll either look gay or just stupid, if you're lucky .

• I think jewelry on men is suspect and pinky rings and gold chains are pretty much goofy.