Is a little body acne a turn off?

I have a little body acne but its only on my shoulders & upper back. But its only a few like 3 tiny pimples on each shoulder & 2 tiny ones in my upper back and I have very fair skin. I have long hair so I can easily hide it. But now that is spring/summer, its the season of bathing suits, strapless tops, and over one shoulder tops. I love this style, however I'm not sure if by showing my skin like this will turn by boyfriend off. Is it a turn off? Any ideas or home remedies on how can get rid of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• not really, if it isn't like extreme acne then it's OK, oh and try exfoliating your shoulders and stuff, you know to get rid of the acne, hmmm a guy talking about exfoliation... the end is trully nigh...

What Guys Said 3

• it is definitely a turnoff with fair skin... I would recommend tanning at home as well as some ointment... with a tan, I don't think sparse acne like you describe would be any problem at all

• not a bother at all, everyone gets pimples from time to time, it wouldn't be a turn off at all :)

• A little bit isn't bad, it doesn't really turn me off unless there's a lot. Not really sure how to get rid of it though.

What Girls Said 2

• You said you always hide it with your hair. I think it the skin gets irritated because of the hair. But I don't know about your case, I've had the same problem before so all I do is hide them with my hair - which actually makes it worse. So I decided to expose them and wash that part more than I used to, and it worked for me. ;)

• thanks for the tip =)

• Make sure everything touching your acne is not oily, like if you sleep with a tank on, make sure it doesn't rub against your pillowcase.