What is the perfect outfit for a women?

just imagine your dream girl what would she be wearing? (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is hotter looking to me than a nice, simple sundress.

link

link

What Guys Said 14

• Tight jeans, a nice halter top for warm weather, with a pair of high heels or sandals. Pedicure. Manicure. Earings. And smelling very nice.

• A woman with class. A classy outfit gets me everytime. I love it when women wear those stylish blazers with some heels and either a pair of jeans or some smart/casual trousers or even a skirt. But the blazer and heels do it for me.

Something like the women in this article . link

• yea because leggings and cutoff denim miniskirts are so classy

• I was referring more to the blazers in particular. And yes, they can be classy but only certain women can make it look classy. I guess you'e not one of those women.

• I see this question a lot, for once I'm gonna link my fantasy outfit, because you asked it link

• My perfect girl would look super hot in whatever she is wearing.

• A red hat. (A symphony of understatement.)

• depends on where we are going. if you are talking causal then a tank top and jeans. Formal, I have to say a green dress like this link

• dunno... I like a girl with her own style (:

• It depends on the occasion going to the beach short shorts and tank top or tube top dress with bikini underneath,

nice restaurant or formal occasion mini dress with pantyhose and heels.

just going out on the town cool to warm weather same as the beach without the bikini lol winter nice dark tight jeans tucked inside tall uggs and nice jacket or hoidie.

• Lack of outfit.

• she would be wearing nothing.

• Jeans that show off her ass and legs and a t-shirt. Some sort of regular shoes like converse or skate shoes. I like simple stuff.

• Something simple yet sophisticated & feminine

• This a difficult one. I would say a toss up between this link or this link

• that first link is very cute (:

• Thanks, since I saw it a few months ago I have been using it for every question like this. I really love it.

• as long as she's wearing the correct shoes with it, any outfit is a perfect outfit. shoes and accessories make any girl "pop" out. but if I don't like the shoes the most, then yeah, bye bye bye bye bye (ha!)

What Girls Said 0