What are my chances if I don't want kids? Where do I look woman who don't want kids?

So a while back I was in the start of a relationship, if you want to call it that, and she and I were playing this game, Question and Answer, where you ask what if/what would you do type questions, to learn about one another. She liked a lot of my answers and was really impressed by one in particular. We had a lot in common and seemed to fit together really well. We just had this one blaring conflict. She wanted kids, and I have really no interest in having kids.

I've been told several times I'd be a great boyfriend, but no one who said that knew I have no desire to have kids.

And this isn't some entirely selfish reason for not wanting children.

I know there are women out there who don't want children, but it's seems to be impossible to find any that are single and remotely my type. I've gone to online dating sites and search for matches, they generally come up empty.

So I want to know from the vast diverse group of women here, what are a guys chances for finding a girlfriend if he doesn't want children?

How's a guy supposed to let a woman know he doesn't want kids? It's not like I can walk up and introduce myself by saying, "Hi, my names is so and so, you're an amazingly beautiful woman. I don't want kids. Want to go on a date?"

And how do I find women who don't want children? Where do I look? I thought possibly online would be a really good choice since most of the dating sites ask what your preference on children is, but there just don't seem to be a lot of single women on those sites who have no current children and don't want any.

I just don't know what I should do.

I want a relationship. I want to get married. I want to wake up with my wife next to me and smile knowing she's the most amazing woman in the world and that she's right there beside me sleeping peacefully. I want to kiss her lips and get the little electric spark that goes through our bodies.

I'm just not seeing a lot of options. So, I'm hoping everyone here will give me some ideas.

If you have questions for me that will help you answer my question, feel free to ask them, and I'll do my best to answer then all.

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's a specific place you could go to find women like this because they don't all hang out in a specific place. Myself and most of my friends are career driven, but we all want kids...for most of them, not wanting kids would probably be a deal breaker. I've always wanted kids since I can remember, but my sister really doesn't want kids, but other than that we're similar in many ways so I guess it really varies. Your best bet would probably be internet dating, but who knows, maybe you'll fall madly in love with a woman who wants kids and your desires will change:)

What Girls Said 3

• There used to be a dating site dinklink.com, dual income no kids, but it doesn't seem to exist any longer. I have the same problem you do. The only problem is that I also need one that includes people that aren't religious in any way among other things. Maybe you should try to start a dating site just for people that don't want kids, or convince someone else to. Because I know what you mean, some things are a total deal breaker. It's like why even bother meeting people randomly? Online, you at least can weed out undesirables and not waste each others times.

• Usually it is the the career oriented women who don't want kids. Maybe at a library of a university you may find her there..I don't know just a suggestion :) Look for someone who studying to be a doctor or a lawyer

• Don't know, but I don't want kids. It's like one of those things where you have to shoot in the dark and hope you hit a target.

What Guys Said 1

• "I want a relationship. I want to get married. I want to wake up with my wife next to me and smile knowing she's the most amazing woman in the world and that she's right there beside me sleeping peacefully. I want to kiss her lips and get the little electric spark that goes through our bodies..."

"...And I don't want kids"

Put that in your profile.