Why do so many girls care about what you look like to everyone?

Why do so many girls care about what you look like to everyone...

if the one you are in love with and you are dating thinks you are beautiful why do you go and cover yourself with makeup and show off every part of your body for others to see just to get compliments from people you don't care about?

I don't mean to generalize but it seems like so many girls do this...

Most Helpful Girl

• Because girls care about how they look for themselves not the guy they're currently with.

• * not just

• she shows off what she has because she lieks attention from other boys also.

• So?

It's like being a talented painter and wanting others to see your paintings.

You seem a bit jealous.

What Girls Said 3

• Because those girls lack self esteem

• because looks are what attracts someone to you. appearance matters, like it or not

• Because when you look good you feel good. Just because I get a boyfriend doesn't mean that I wanna put on a hijab every time I leave the house. I'm still confident and enjoy feeling pretty and attractive. My boyfriend isn't the only person that matters. It isn't as if I'm cheating by looking good stop being so insecure.

What Guys Said 0