Guys, what do prefer when it comes to a woman?

Do you like short hair or long hair better? Also, what color hair do you like best?

Most Helpful Guy

• definately long hair. I have never seen a girl with short hair that I thought was attractive, and I rarely see red headed girls who I think are attractive, but it depends on the person.

btw, don't ask your girlfriends what looks cute. ask guys, most girls seem to have no idea what guys like.

• That's a good way to think of it. Personally, I'm not living to please anyone but the good lord, so it doesn't matter one way or another to me. Of course, I wouldn't come out with this random outrageous hair color and/or style. I just prefer to by myself and if you like it, great. If not, then too bad. Lol! But I was just asking the question because I am super bored!

What Guys Said 7

• Long hair is better on most girls. Color doesn't matter that much. Blonde, black, brunette, redhead, any color is fine.

• Depends on how long or short. I usually like hair that is between the middle of the neck and the middle of the back. As far as hair color, I like darker hair (between black and light brown).

• Never cared for hair length.

• short brunette.

• normally longer hair but not to long. Shoulders or a little longer is good. I did however find a girl in one of my classes who really pulls off the short hair. Depends on the girl really!

• Yes please.

• Depends on the girl

What Girls Said 0