Do guys care about how girls look at school?

My school doesn't have a uniform or dress code, so we can wear whatever we want. I dress up nicely when I'm going out, but I don't bother about it so much when at school. I normally wear jeans a t shirt, maybe a hoodie if it's cool outside. I don't put on makeup and my hair is normally down, or maybe in a ponytail.

So my question is, do guys really care if we don't put much effort in how we look at school? Is it really that important?

Most Helpful Guy

• in my mind your PERFECT =P I hate when girls get all done up (make up and stuff) all the time, but unfortunatley I think most guys would mind, just because that's where they see you for like 8 hours a day

dont let guys get you down! were pretty much all assholes anyway

What Guys Said 3

• we care what you look like, but the question is, do you care that we care? in genaral if you go out in public, any guy will care what you look like and how you are dressed, but don't go and panic, you don't have to be too be to nice looking.

• as long as you arn't stinking and you put some effort in(brush your hair and teeth) you are fine, you might not have the guys drooling in class but when you do yourself up for going out it will have a bigger impact. A girl who is ho-hum on a week day then goes out on the weekend dressed to the nines is like a slap in the face.

• yes, what the hell are we gonna look at during recess, lunch, after school, bored in class? ull get it sooner or later.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes.

Looks is the most important thing to guys it's why they approach in the first place.

• I know I'm not a guy but I just wanted to put my 2 cents in (;

Considering guys would see you more at school than outside of school, I think a bit of effort is important. You don't have to go to town but don't do the complete opposite and dress like a tramp either (:

• Well I think it's important because that's where you usually meet your boyfriend