What are you looking forward to today?

what are you looking forward to today? simple question. I'm looking forward to the usual. cleaning, doing my errands and hanging out with a friend today. what about yourself? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm looking forward to it being 4am so I can flip off my work as I drive away and enjoy my two days off.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm looking forward to working out right after I get off the computer, then playing a lotta Halo the rest of the day! :)

• getting paid for being an ass, lol :P... I'm gonna get a settlement to break my contract :)

What Girls Said 5

• Well, today is my 21st birthday. I'm visiting my bro and his girlfriend in Los Angeles with my parents. We are going to universal Studios today, then BBQ'ing huge steaks. Then we are going out partrying.

• I'm looking forward to it being 8:30pm because that is when I get off of work from lifeguarding.

it to relax watch TV and listen to chiddy bang, the grizzly and one republic

• I'm looking forward to meeting my new dance team. I love being a dance coach, and tonight is our first meeting.

• Getting this paper done :/

• My friend is coming over to practice singing with me. (For a talent show in a few days.) :D