I lose many eyelashes everyday?

girls do you ever feel that your eyelashes fall a lot?

What causes them to fall?

And what to do to avoid it?

Any beauty tips or secrets please share it...

and do they grow back when they fall? I've heard once that they don't! is that true?

Most Helpful Girl

• I also do what amy does & apply Vaseline overnight, its also great for the skin ;) But don't worry about it, people lose eyelashes all the time. Now some try to make it fun & make a wish for each lash that falls & blow it away..As to why you may lose them, I'm not quite sure. However, it could be stress, lack of vitamins, maybe you rub your eyes a little too much, its probably your masacara, or you don't remove your make up completely when going to sleep. It could be anything, but again to stress over it. It happens to everyone, its normal. Sometimes they do grow back after a while, sometimes they dont. If not then, try fake eye lashes, they are in style. But I can assure you, you will not run out of your natural eyelashes. :) good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Just try not to rub your eyes, not saying that you do but you do loose eyelashes when you rub your eye.

• Don't stress you have hundreds of eyelashes that you can barely see so I wouldn't be worried about running out or anything! I find that putting some Vaseline on them at night, makes them grow longer and thicker, Cheryl Cole does it! :)

• Mine don't have it.

• Don't rub your eyes hard, and when you take off your mascara gently pat, don't rub.

• mascara usually makes then fall out, well for me just wear no mascara for about a week and they will grow unless you already wear none then I don't know.

• get a mascara that strengths eyelashes

• It's rare but it's possible your unconsciously pulling them out when stressed or under presssure. This would mean you have trichotillomania . But again it's probably unlikely. You could be rubbing your eyes too much, wearing too much mascara or over using the eyelash curlers.

But either way they will grow back, it just takes time.