Looking good while growing long hair?

Hey, do you have any tipps how to cover the ~18 months of growing my hair shoulder long? Right now it has reached my eyebrows and almost my shoulders on the back, but I intend to wear it shoulder lenght at least. Problem is that it looks kinda fuzzy inbetween, so...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would get it trimmed just a little every now and then, it promotes growth and lets the hair look nice :) Also take care of it, use both shampoo and conditioner. If it's looking fuzzy that's probably because its dry, use a hair mask. I know that sounds silly, but trust me, my hair has been halfway down my back most of my life and the hair masks work to make your hair healthy. Also a hot oil treatment like Vo5 works too, but takes more applications than a hair mask.

What Girls Said 3

• COnsult a hairstylist, but by the sound of this, it looks like you do need to term it. Not cutting it for months will make it harder to grow. But terming like 1/4 of a inch, cutting of dead end, not only will help you have your hair healthy growing. Also growing FASTER.

But I don't blame u, you don't want 18 months down the drain.. go to your local drug store, and look at the hair produces for deep hair condictioning, and get shampoo and condictior that specializes in dry hair..

Good luck!

• Cut off your split ends!

• long hair is really hot.

What Guys Said 2

• Treat it as if its at the length you want it. Get it styled or something, like get a hairdresser on it, they'll kit you up with a style that will work during those stages. You might end up liking it a lot inbetween, too. I always intended to have it shoulder length and then I got it to about jawline or below and fell in love with it. Its about shoulder length now, though...

• This is the biggest pain in the ass, I would have had hair down to my ass when I was in high school but I hate it when it is the length you described. put it in a top knot.