What do you think about when you look into the eyes of a girl you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this'll sound sappy, but it's true. When I'm looking at a girl I like, I'm just thinking about what it would be like to hold her in my arms and maybe have her look at me with the same adoration that I'm looking at her with. But really, there's nothing better than holding a girl and knowing she feels safe and loved in your arms.

And of course, I'd like to kiss her, too. But only for the next 60-80 years or so!

What Guys Said 5

• Simply.. My only thought would be..

"shes beautiful..

My second thought might be..

Maybe shed like a hug right now..

• what it would be like to kiss her

how mesmerizing she looks

If she's hot, how we could f***, or how she'd react if I bit her lustily

Many many things race through my mind

• Mmmmmmmm biting! O_o

• Taken in context, if your gazing into someones eyes and they excite u, some times I bit...some times you bit. Exciting isn't?

It's not as though I'm trying to break the skin

• This may sound cheesy but I just think of what it would be like if I had her and how much better my life would be with her in it

• for me it is usually mean one thing (I want you to know that I like you)

• How I feel for her, how I adore her, how I want to hug, hold hands and kiss her and make her mine

What Girls Said 1

• I wanna try to put it in her butt later ... Hmmm, maybe this romantic gaze will help get her in the mood.