Will be seeing my exboyfriend at a party this weekend..what to wear?

I really want him back..and I know he stil has feelings for me...what do I wear?!?! I need to look S-E-X-Y!

Most Helpful Guy

• What part of your body does he find most attractive? Just make sure to show that off.

What Guys Said 5

• One word. Toga.

• I think there are worse things in life

...or better things in life.

Depends how you look at it

• they are exes for a reason you know

• sexy will only get him to see you as sex. you want to look cute, nothing over the top. jeans and a nice blouse. but I really don't suggest going for an ex, trust me, its not worth it

• okay I just want to look good...and we broke up a couple weeks ago...we still love each other...he just wanted a break

• i don't want to live a life full of regrets. THIS IS what I want to do..if nothing happens at the party I'm gonna leave it alone and try to move on

• ur heading towards more heartbreak. you shouldn't do this, I'm telling u. if I didn't think you shouldnt, I wouldn't be telling u

• Ummmm, I presume you have had sex with him correct?

• what difference does that make?

• Tons of difference

He then ALREADY knows what is sexy about you and what isn't

We do not need reminders

and what happens if he shows up with some girl?

What Girls Said 3

• If I were you , I'd wear something cute&bring a guy too . Forget your ex, I used to think like that too but now I'm gona find someone new to make him jealous , he left me because he thought we were just messing around & wanted to get serious with this othe new girl.

• Wear something that "is you". Depending on the kind of party, maybe something a bit more fancy than casual, but not too fancy. But, most importantly, be happy. Have fun!

• I'd forget about him if I were you