What celebrity do you look like?

you can say the celeb you think you look like, and the celeb others tell you that you look like. are you a skinny or a fat version of a celeb? what celeb do you share a similar face with? what celeb do you share a similar body with? et cetera. et cetera..

for example, I have the body type of seth rogen (not skinny like in funny people and also not as fat as in observe and report).. also, I look like shia labeauf in the face, except I'm fat.

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• All my friends say I look like Taylor swift, we both have the same hair and eyes and smile and were both tall and skinny. My personality is like hers too

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i used to get lindsay lohan when I was little...especially during the days of the parent trap and freaky Friday. now I mostly get drew barrymore which I don't see at all! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been told I look like Adele :o

I don't see it, but maybe it's just because I'm fat and pretty

link

Best compliment ever, imo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift.

0|0
    0|0
  • people say my face looks like megan fox and no one said anything about my body lol I'm 5'1 so I guess snookie because she's short to lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Someone once told me I looked like claudia schiffer, but I don't see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • People say I look like Sandra Bullock... when I laugh and snort. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol you tell me. I look nothing famous.

0|0
    0|0
  • ROFL I just did that face recog thing on MyHeritage and got Beyonce (97%), Norkys Batista (96%) & Kajol (90%), etc.

link

A girl can dream, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i look like nicole richie when she first came out except fatter and I have darker skin, hair and eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I've had someone say I look like Hugh Jackman before... Like when I spike my hair, which isn't often, it's seemed to remind people of Wolverine in X-Men. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, my old friends would probably say I look like a skinnier version of King Kong :P. (I have no idea why, but they always used to say that I looked like a monkey, even though I look nothing like one hahaha...)

0|0
    0|0
  • A young Tom hanks

0|0
    0|0
  • somewhere between jaden smith and barack obama... at least that's what I've been told lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My face looks like ben affleck, and billy zane combined.

My body, well sorta overweight but not major I don't know what "celebrity" body I have

0|0
    0|0
  • With clothes on, Brad Pitt.

Without clothes on, Channing Tatum.

2|0
    0|0
  • mr.bean

1|0
    0|0