I don't like the good guys?

I've tried to like the good guys, it just never works out that way though. I think they're just not really exciting. I have everyone else to look out for me and be my friend, I have a boyfriend to be intimate with. What do you think about that? Is it stupid not to go for the good guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no such thing as a "good guy" or "bad boy", every man fits somewhere in between.

What Guys Said 3

• Do whatever makes you happy, just remember that you reap what you sow.

• It's because you are a bad girl with no morals.

• lmfao and when your dumb ass is broke, pregnant and without a man you'll wish you had a good guy. dumb c*nt. another jersey shore watching twat whose just looking to get her twat hosed with a Hoover vacuum.

What Girls Said 1

• This is how it works. Mainly, because most guys are good to girls they think are super attractive. Thus, he is likey much less attractive than you ... whereas the guys who aren't as nice to you may be more attractive than you. Another of mother nature's cruel games.

• Touche. Sometimes it's even more than that though... Being with a good guy almost seems like there's more limits, more boundaries. I have no clue, but good points.

• A good guy is a good guy to everybody. That's a good test to see if he's really a good guy.