Are aviators still stylish?

so I got a pair of aviators and just wondering if they're still in style or look good :P

here's a pic sorry for the blurriness !

link

Updates:
also do they suit me? :P

0|0
34|25

Most Helpful Girl

• aviators are always in style :)

they're so sexy on a guy!

@update they look really good on you!

0|2
    0|0
    • :D thanks

• Show All
    • I wear button up shirts with rolled up sleeves and dirty-ish jeans, is that good ? :P

• my 2nd fave :)

What Girls Said 33

• As I read through the comments I seem to have an off opinon on this subject. Then again people seem to think those huge glasses are attractive. I think they make just about anyone look like a bug. In other words, ridiculous. I hate them on girls and on guys. But I hate the female even more than I hate aviators. I think you can't really tell if a person is attractive when their glasses cover a good portion of their face. I've seen good looking guys/girls with glasses and when they take them off they look horrible. Just my opinion though. No need for anyone to flip out on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them still, in style or not. I like them and they have that summer feel to them. But I think they look good on you, it goes with your hair well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are so Hot on a guy. I don't know why but they are really really sexy to me ha ha (:

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes...but they don't suite everyone...

They don't suite you... :(

0|0
    2|1
    • why? :/

• Your face is too narrow for them (ad least the ones you're wearing in the picture).

Perhaps you should have gotten a smaller model.

• Yeah last Friday I went shopping with a friend and we got a pair together and he was a guy.

He got a white pair..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I think they look good on some people, and if it's sunny. I don't think they would look good in my area lol, it rains a lot then people who wore these here would look a bif off it, but on the beach yeh nice =]

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Aviator sun glasses. They suit you just fine. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yep. I Rocked them yesterday lol. They look good on you...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes,they are,it's classics!Tom Ford suggest aviators for 2011 collection,also there are a lot of other collection from Milan fashion week,which include aviators.You can look through some stylish celebrities photos,For example,Jude Law,Tom Cruise,they all wear them! So yeah go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter if something is trendy or not. its all about how you wear it and whether or not it looks good on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeeeeeeeeep :D

0|0
    0|0
  • of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • SO stylish, and they suit almost anyone if they have the confidence to rock em! Aviators = always sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they do I like it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I think they are! I had a pair I called them my MJ glasses and I looked cute so they are stylish to me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them!

I think they look great on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think aviators are still stylish. You pull them off just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea they suit you! They are never going to go out of style! And any type of glasses would look good on you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they look hot on you :)

I love them, quite partial to my RayBan avis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally LOVE aviators! They never really go out of style! They always look good!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear my mirrored pair every single day and idgaaafff

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I own like ten pairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're still in style, I think.

And I agree with the other girls: they're hot on a guy. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they are ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they were ever in style. I think they're ugly.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think they look good on you, I also think that they will never go out of fashion so wear them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 25

• LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

dude this is awesome...i love how you're asking a question about sunglasses and your wearing the sunglass you have in question

no disrespect I just laughed so hard lol

btw - if you can pull aviators off then wear em - not everyone can...its not like oh that kids wearing aviators? those are so 2009...nah, your good lol

2|0
    1|1
  • Not without the copstache

3|3
    0|0
  • I think they are only stylish if you are a cop. Cops aren't stylish.

Opinions vary - I like Crocs, even though they're aparently the ugliest thing known to man, and stuff.

I wouldn't say aviators suit you, because I hate them. You've definitely 'got it going on' though, and look positively dashing, if I do say so myself. Find yourself another type of shades that are kind of cool and stuff, and you'll be golden.

Don't buy shutter-shades though. People will try to kill you.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol thanks :D but I like aviators too much to give them up lol

• Show All
    • Definitely an action hero.

• lol thanks man

• Aviators will never go out of style because there will always be people wanting to become Naval Aviators. Thank you "Top Gun."

1|0
    0|0
  • Aviator sunglasses are the accessory of choice for anyone who wants to resemble a human fly.

2|0
    0|1
  • i prefer a girl to wear aviators and not those stupid ass Ray bans. Those are for dudes more so.

Aviators are the best Uni-sex pair of glasses out there and always will be. I prefer aviators with a silver lens. I don't own a pair of Avi's though, but I like them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I have Aviator Ray bans, and I love them, and the stupid ass other Ray bans and love them too. I'm no dude. :P

• yeah I have a pair too. they have really come into style the past few years and should be for some time. yeah you look cool in em...kind of like johny knoxville cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still rock them. Aviators are timeless.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, they are not stylish. The hive mind of humanity will look down upon you and terminate your life...

0|0
    1|0
  • totally. They're awesome. Mine are cheap, cost 7 euros not great condition but they still look cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. As said, they're timeless.

1|1
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • some things are classics and never go out of style. aviators are one of them.

like The Beatles

0|0
    0|0
  • personally not a big fan of aviators

i prefer something like this link

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think its about how stylish or trendy they are right now. I think its more important if they fit your face or not. I would say they look OK on you. stick with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're pretty cool. mine broke though after like 2 weeks though :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No, take them off now!

0|0
    1|0
  • You need a toothpick and you'll look exactly like local arms dealer in my area.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they are awesome and they look good on you bro.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never leave the house without mine =] Mine are amber tinted, I had purple ones, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah man, they look fine -- totally still in style!

0|0
    0|0
  • Aviators are and always will be the ultimate step in the evolution of eyewear. Don't worry about whether or not they're in style; just wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm, I'm not so sure. people might think you are on your way to a Top Gun convention...

0|0
    2|0
  • divone fashione irani hich vaght az mod nemire

0|0
    0|0
  • generally, unless someone can really flex them- I find them to be a tad douchebag-ish

0|0
    0|0