What would you think of a girl who wears a fanny-pack?

I am in high school but I wear a fanny-pack to school...because its easier than a purse..i don't loose it or disobey my school code...so, its not tacky...its a solid black kind in a square shape I wear on my hip. Do you think I am crazy?

Everyone...even my mom thinks its stupid...but I like it...its handy...i don't think its for old people or out of style...lol

come on they are stylish...the modern ones are Mine looks a little like a untility belt...

link

link

link

link

I found some pics of Rihanna with a fanny pack and also I the last fannypack looks like mine...although the model's outfit is ridiculous lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• well that is a bit different lol but you could rock it with the right outfit. I can invision someone with the new boys/jerk style wearing a colorful fanny pack with some skinny jeans, chuck taylors and a fitted shirt

What Guys Said 2

• I think of this link

I don't know, I never seen anyone under 70 wear one lol.

• The one in that 3rd link actually looks pretty good, it really needs to be discrete

What Girls Said 10

• My mother would love you to be her child xD she always wears one and she tries to get me to sometimes, then I tease her for wearing the thing, but that's just mother daughter love there xD

No I wouldn't wear one, but I've seen people wear weirder things than that xD hey, maybe if you get a super cute one you could bring the style back? Who knows!

• I dunno, I mean, go for what you want but I admit I might think it was weird if I saw. Hey, whatever floats your boat

• To be honest cause that's what you want.

I would totally be the mean girl to you in high school teasing you ever chance I got, cause I would get some humor out of it lol.

Sorry but ditch the fanny.

• I personally wouldn't wear one, but everyone has their own style plus have you seen what some people wear out these days ? I wouldn't be worried lol

• out of all those I only like the third. I feel like it would look weird otherwise

• I think they are ugly..but whatever floats your boat then.

• Yeah that's kind of a no go IMO... But hey! Whatever floats your boat

• They're ugly, but oh well.

• lol, a bit geeky. but they, if you're happy...

• lol I would have clowned you in high school

• I don't play...i would relaliate...but still I don't see what's so ridiculous about them.