Do you feel bad when circus performers get attacked by the animals?

Dont throw stones at me, but honestly I dont. I feel like that's the kind of thing that happens when you place a wild animal in captivity. Wild animals will act like wild animals and sometimes they eat prey (aka humans). If I was kidnapped and locked in a cage all day I'd eat the first human I got the chance too. Put yourself in the tiger or lion's shoes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Like you said, I honestly don't feel sorry for them ... I mean I hate that it happened to them, would not wish that upon anyone. But if you mess with fire you gonna get burned ya know.

Yeah, they are probably good at what they do or else they would not be doing it but at the same time they know the risk.

I'm a bit crazy but that is like knocking on deaths door and I ain't into that.

• No, I feel sorry for the animals. They're almost always being abused.

• Well, I think the animals attack the performers because the animals get abused and simply treated or raised in a bad environment. o, I feel bad for the animals. not the performers.

• Nope. You trapped a wild animal? I hope it mauls you to death. You got what you had coming, IMO.

• F*** no it's their own fault

• what kind of shoes are you wearing?

dont get on me about being off topic, just answer it. ill explain if you answer

What Girls Said 5

• Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for any loss of life. But more than that I feel.. disgust? When these kind of things happen the media/etc demonise the animals further instead of looking at the root of the problem = humans. I'm a big animal rights advocate, so I can totally sympathise with your attitude.

Like how they put dogs down when they bite people. You hit a dog, it bites you, the dog is euthanised. Ohhh, sweet justice.

• Nope! Felt this way about bull fighting too. Was almost hoping the bull would ram into the person to teach him a lesson or two! I think it's cruel for circus performers to use them in that way. The poor animals don't know what's going on and are forced to parade around in stupid costumes...

• Glad to see so many other people against animal cruelty! I agree with all of you <3

• I don't feel bad AT ALL. I went to the zoo the other day and they had a black bear who was gasping for air because it was so hot out, and the other animals looked half dead.

So freakin sad.

• F*** no. It's funny as hell!