Do guys like funny girls?

Okay.. not to be up my opwn ass, but I am actually really funny, once you get to know me ofcourse. But my personality is sort of my battle weapon. If I want to get to know someone I always try to get a laugh out of them. I'm trying to persure this guy, and the first time I spoke to him he came in my store and me and the girls and I were trying to fix something. which didn't go well. and I looked at him with a serious face and said something sarcastic, and he and his friend both laughed. now after that, he talks to me I don't have to intigate conversation. so am I in the clear?

Most Helpful Guy

• it really depends on the guy. its always a plus if a girl has a good sense of humor, and at least tries to initiate it from time to time. one thing I can't stand is one who can't understand the easiest of jokes...but like they always say...too much ice cream gives you a brain freeze

What Guys Said 1

• yes, can't go wrong with funny girls lol lol :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think in general having a good sense of humor makes any relationship more fun. The guy friends I have from school and the ones I know at work are so much cooler to be with when they're chill and funny. Hope this helps!

• Only moderately. I'm funny and it doesn't help me much. Guys like me as a friend, but as far as girlfriend material it doesn't hurt or harm. They want you to think THEY are funny, but being able to crack jokes doesn't help as much as some other things, like being beautiful or bubbly.