Blood when waxed my armpits?

So I've waxed my legs before with no problems and figured I'd try my armpits. Well it hurts way more and it looks kind of like my all of my individual pores are bleeding. So I decided to stop and ask if this is normal.

Most Helpful Girl

• link

from the looks of it, it seem like a fairly normal occurrence in the areas where your skin is sensitive.

What Guys Said 2

• lol you don't wax your arms omg I can imagine the pain I'm pretty sure bleeding is normal you basically just put tape on your armpit and ripped it off omg

• Say what you will but there are women that do the whole brazilian wax thing. I imageine that would be way more painful.

• I have never once told a girl to torture herself for me shave it don't yank it out

• It's normal to bleed if you wax your armpits.

It's not normal to wax your armpits.

What Girls Said 3

• It's normal if you haven't done it before. After awhile, when the area is use to it, it will stop. It's just because the hair is a lot more denser and hard to pull out by the roots.

• It's completely normal. Don't worry about it at all, just apply some pressure it usually doesn't even scab. Sometimes some skin gets pulled out with the hair around the follicle, it is no big deal.

• it's normal which is why I stick to shaving