Piercings on Guys? Girls Opinions?

Simple question.

What do girls think about minor piercings on guys? As my picture shows, I had 2 small spiderbites, but they have since closed up from lack of use.

I'm contemplating getting my ears pierced (just studs, most likely not gauges), and possibly a lip piercing (again).

Do girls find this weird/turn off? I don't mind a piercing or two on a girl, and I am curious to see what girl's (besides scene queens) views on the matter are.

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Snake bites. ^_^

Lovely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Spider bites on a guy are sexii.. Definately get those. The earings to me are sexii but to other girls I'm not shure it depeneds on the girl

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl and if they like 'em or not. I sure do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha that's Cristofer Drew from Nevershoutnever in the picture. Don't you dare try and pass for him!

Anyway, I'm majorly attracted to lip piercings.

0|0
    0|0
    • Heehee.

But I swear, I look very similar to such man.

• Even if you do, don't pretend to be someone you're not. And certainly not someone as famous as Cristofer, others will know guy's fake.

• I don't like piercings on guys personally, but that's just my opinion, it's not just guys, I don't like most piercings in general. I like the simple ear piercings, but that's as far as I would go :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all. I have a few piercings and a tattoo myself so I don't mind it. I don't find it a turn off either. And you're really cute *giggles* =D

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like a ear pierced and a eyebrow *sign*...Love them

0|0
    0|0
  • I find lip piercings are totally HOT! Especial turn on and not weird at all. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • when I was in hs, I liked them

now that I'm in college, I don't like them at all. it's just very childish

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you are a skinny guy then you will probably be mistaken for a girl if you pierce your ears.

Join a gym and gain some muscles bro. That way you won't be mistaken for a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • ha. that picture is of Drew from "nevershoutnever". why try to be someone you're not? laaame.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha no homo, but I could so send you a pic of myself that shows I look eerily similar to such man. But yes, that is not me.

• hah I see. I take back what I said.