Our eyes lock and he doesn't immediately look away. Could he have thing for me?

I met this guy the other night, and while we didn't speak much, we sat across from each other at the same table. I was digging in my purse for my brush and after brushing my hair and putting the brush back inside my purse I looked up and caught him staring at me. He quickly looked away. A few other times throughout the night our eyes would meet, but he wouldn't immediately look away, but instead look at me for a few seconds. Think he's interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, or he might be sizing you up and thinking about how he feels about you. Judging from the long mutual stare(s), I would have to say yes.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes he is interested. Looking or trying to make eye contract is a good sign that he is interested in you. He is playing a game with you to see if you will look back at him and keep looking so he can be confident when he does come up and talk to you.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, he's definitely into you. Staring is a way of flirting, and it's definitely the most comfortable one if you're far enough away. I'm sure he's trying to figure out how to approach you... Next time he stares at you, why not give him a smile? See how he reacts.