How can I be more attractive to women?

Yeah I never really been the type of guy girls like to look at or check out I just don't really know what to do to make myself attractive to women. I need some help, any suggests regarding my personality or my appearance is needed?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look unattractive, so maybe you need to not be a wallflower. You don't see girls checking guys out because we do it so subtly. Talk to girls more.

• Thats the hard part for me because I'm shy.

• Talk to her for a bit and then say, "I'd like to take you out some time, can I get your number?" You may get rejected -- but remember, it may have nothing to do with you. A friend of mine is a lesbian and gets asked out by guys all the time, for example. Read this book, "How to Win Friends & Influence People" by Dale Carnigie It's old, but totally classic.

• okay thanks

What Girls Said 1

• Regular grooming.

I mean your not ugly...your really cute...i think your not open enough...some people ^ me say work out...but yeah getting buff...makes not diff to some guys ...so far you have a solid build and you do have a beer gut...your fine...just go to wear you can interact with more girls...

What Guys Said 6

• Stop TRYING to be more attractive. just do what your doing. If a girl gives you an opportunity, take it. YOU have to ask the girl out, since most women won't ask guys out.

dont worry so much about finding the right girl as much as realizing when you have

• last time I asked a girl out it ended very badly

• doesnt matter. keep trying.eventually you will get one that's not to full of herself (or already seeing someone)

if you don't ask they won't answer yes either

• its all about swagga mate girls love a clean confident funny guy forget about being buff trust me I should know I'm a big boy ish yh admitedly my arms have been refered to as tree trunks but that's not from gym just good old hardcore labour lol. 70% of the time I look like s*** cos I work as a landscaper and I don't get a single look. the minuet I'm out and about though its a whole different storey nice shirt with some decent jeans and some really lary accesories. I act the joker (but not imature) and act as confident as I can (but not cockey) and I always turn heads. yh a six pack and y shaped body would be nice but I work with what I've got. every girl no matter what they say likes a caracter. so get some fresh creps and nice outfits do ya hair (its not gay its caring about how you look) and slap on some nice smells (but don't over do it) and remember be confident

• I was like that, I noticed girls respond a lot to toned muscles and nice clothes. I bought a nice pare of clothes and some sweet nikes and just happened to go out to eat with my dad the next day and the waitress hit on me.

think about it, look at girls...what do they spend the most time on? that's what they care about...their nails, their hair, their shoes, and their clothes. I'm not saying you have to look like a guido, but throw some gell in your hair and buy some jordans.

• Hit the gym get really fit girls your age love fit guys. Have mates that have pretty average looks but since they got a six pack girls always want them. It is not that hard either, just requires a good workout routine and maybe some protein shake if you don't beef up easily.

• I had a six pack last summer I'm still working to get it back. But I don't usualy go around with my shirt off so no one notices.

• not just six pack, generally be built, it shows when you have a good body.

• Women are very subtle about things like that.. only young girls openly stare at guys. Beauty is all about attitude if you walk the walk and talk the talk so to speak people will admire you and want to spend more time with you.

• Walk around counting a fat wad of cash.