Is it true that the most beautiful girls are the loneliest, why is that?

I read it here somewhere a guy saying that, and I kept wondering because it kind of makes sense the most beautiful girl I know doesn't have a boyfriend and never had, why is that?

P.s I'm not talking about pretty girls I'm talking about really beautiful girls drop dead gorgeous the ones you stop just to look guys and girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Besides the fact that hardly any guy feels brave or confident enough to so much as talk to her, the girl has no real value in her life (usually). Her family has always treated her like the pretty girl, always told her she was pretty, was hit on left and right by guys in high school and beyond, learned that she could easily get what she wants, can find men willing to kiss up to her and give her everything she wants...and all this could lead to her feeling like she has a dull life. On top of that, I'm sure at some point (for some it's when their looks start fading) a lot of pretty women might realize that they don't have as many strengths as they thought they did, or never stopped to think about it. This could send her self-esteem crashing.

Most beautiful women know they are, meaning it's a conscious thought for them a lot. They know they have their pick of the litter, and the litter is acting like puppy dogs or players (usually no middle ground) to get to her.

Lastly, pretty girls probably wonder if they are being chased because of their looks alone, because they would make a good trophy. Pretty girls have the stereotype of being shallow, playing games, and tough to get...which makes the 7's or 8's into the desired ones. They seem more stable and don't have all the drama attached like the 9's or 10's might have.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't believe beautiful girls are considered lonely. Unless they put themselves above all others and realize that later on, they've taken everyone out the picture but themselves, leaving their self alone in the picture.

For me, a beautiful girl who's drop dead gorgeous is one who can love me back the same way, I don't need her looks to be so great that it attracts other eyes, just my eyes and her eyes on me.

That.. and normally beautiful girls with the physical appearance can have a higher chance of getting the guy they want with looks.

Thats why there are gold diggers and such ha..

• I just started dating a gorgeous woman who gets "You should be a model" on a regular basis, and she's never had a boyfriend either and said she doesn't get asked out much. It's because most guys are too afraid to risk asking someone they think is so far above them, they think there would be an instant rejection.

• biggest BS I ever heard, that is also a marketting schemes by PUA's and etc trying to sell their books and etc to men/women who dream of dating their crush and etc. Its not all bad though, their stuff does work, but not as well as they say it does.

I mean do you really think a bold and fat guy could date a model look a like model, just with an average car an an average job? Pleaaaaaseeeeee.

Its simple economics: Beautiful women have much more choices, so they have a greater ability to weed out men as they please and therefore can choose the better men (Best looking, Best Job, Best Car, Best Social Circle, Best Personality and etc...) and I don't blame them, everybody wants the best for them, with that much power I would do the same anyways and everybody would anyways. I mean why would you get a 2001 Honda Civic if I could get a Brand New Porche, if I have the money to do so?

• I feel a lot of pretty girls can be very polarizing among peers. A lot of girls are jealous of pretty girls and most dudes want to take advantage of them. Sometimes the nice pretty girls are isolated and bullied.

Have noticed this and that is why some pretty girls mostly hang out with guys.

• girls like that are viewed as priceless. It would take a cocky ass son of a bitch to ask a girl like that on a date, and even he would be nervous.

• well cause they get isolated. They probably intimidate other girls for one, and most guys are completely chicken sh*t around them so they find themselves quite lonely.

What Girls Said 6

• well I'm not drop dead gorgeous but I am pretty.. and I am single and have been for a while. every time I tell a guy they always say.." well I thought you had a man" or "well you will have one soon" they don't realize that most guys don't make a move and the other half just assume you are taken

• Umm...yes I gotta admit, its true bout the most beautiful girl are the loniest ppl...

And the reason is that because...earlier teen yrs, girls would tease them and they're ashamed to admit that they're jealous of their beauty.

And soon...that beautiful gir will think no one is good enough for her thinking that "shes ugly" but the truth is that a great guy will come along telling her she's so beautiful that most people would go crazy for you...

thats what I believe..cuz...I am apparently one of the beautiful girls and I know how it feels being teased and now..I have the confidence to smile and get along with others

• Oh, woe for the beautiful girls. Any girl can take a stick out of her ass and treat people with kindness and respect - which will get her noticed. If you keep this "I am beautiful, life is tough" attitude, of course people won't approach/befriend you. You come of as conceited and superficial.

Yes, beauty is intimidating. But if you have a down-to-earth personality it will deflate that intimidation, imo.

• idk I'm pretty lonely. I'm pretty (I look in the mirror and strangers tell me this) but I don't know if I would be one of the most beautiful girls. I just hardly get approached unless the guy is crazy or really old or a sleazeball. whenever I do get to know a guy, they always end up telling me they either thought I had a man already or they thought I'd be stuck up so this might have something to do with it. well I don't think its my looks, I think its because I'm really shy and not that outgoing. I used to get teased A LOT and I thought it was because I was ugly but now I see it was because of jealousy and intimidation.

• I don't think so, unless she has a lonely disposition. Most of the attractive girls I've know were the most well liked.

• i don't want to brag in any way at all but I have been told I'm gorgeous and pretty and surprise surprise I've never had a boyfriend, I've barely been on a date, I used to like this one guy a lot who I thought liked me a lot too but he was the pimp/badass type and I totally fell for him because he was the only guy in my life that came up to me and talk and it made me weak in the knees...anyways it didn't work out I stopped talking to him because he was a player type...and played games with me broke my heart...

i do often feel lonely and I am shy/quiet type of girl so its harder for me to approach guys I am scared to death and I'm sure guys are scared to approach me too =[

i think eventually I will have to put myself out there and make a move before I grow old and end up the 40 year old virgin.