Ladies when you make eye contact with a hot guy?

What do you feel? You can say anything you want ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel wet in my pants, and think about the what I would do to him.

• awesome :) loopiu your the best :D

• *loopiou

What Girls Said 9

• I feel light and think dayummmm ;) I just want to stare a little, so I can remember how the guy looks. I like it when he doesn't make eye contact for a little while so I won't be so creepy looking lol. But I try to smile and look my best if he makes eye contact, all the insecurities come up but I try to ignore them and seem cool. Once on the beach I saw a super hot guy who looked like my favorite anime character *-* staaaare. Sunglasse are great so I can look at people without seeming weird. After they leave or I have to stop staring I wonder which lucky girl is dating him and wonder what it would be like to be that girl

• when I make eye contact with a hot guy I am feeling so faithless, lost under the surface, I don't know what he's expecting of me, put under the pressure of walking next to his shoes, caught in the undertow, caught in the undertow, every step that I take is another mistake to him, caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow.

• The quickest way to turn me OFF is when a guy acts like he knows he's hot. I just want to ignore him. If I have to make eye contact I don't even want to smile. That's what I feel.

• Usually kind of awkward.

• I start blushing, and try not to make it seem like I'm staring at him. I don't wanna be caught as weird or anything so I'll strike a convo if the opportunity presents itself.

• shy

• Look away and walk away as fast as possible without drawing attention while looking at the ground xD

• Usually I start degrading myself. Like I think I must of had some gross food or weird look on my face. Seriously, it happened today.

• nothing. plenty of hot guys out there. can't want to hook up with all of them...

What Guys Said 1

• I have a jewgasm