Any bad experiences with your contacts or glasses?

While on my way to class, I was just walking and minding my own business enjoying the beautiful day outside. Then, as I was stepping over some rail road tracks, I was rubbing my eyes and out popped my contacts. Now I had an exam that day so finding these bad boys was top priority. I knew they had some contact solution at school, but the problem was I couldn't see for sh*t. I looked for a good 5 minutes before a train came. I obviously got the hell out of there before I would get man handled. So I spent the next 2 hours face planting the exam sheet so I could get the slightest amount of detail out of what I was looking at. Luckily, I barely passed on the exam, but I went home with a freaking headache.

So what about you guys and gals? Any bad experiences with your contacts or glasses?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not too bad. Tonight I rubbed my eye and my contact folded in half in my eye.This was while I was sitting on the toilet, so I had to sit there blind in one eye. By the time I was able to get it out, it wouldn't flatten out. So I just had to suck it up and put in new contacts.

Once, when I first got contacts, I accidentally let my nails grow to long and I couldn't get the contacts out of my eyes because of it. When I tried to pull them out, they were like suctioned to my eye. I am now anal retentive about keeping my nails trimmed.

Fortunately, those were the worst problems I've ever had with contacts.

When I wore glasses, my biggest problem was that things seemed to have a high tendency to fly into my face. I had a lot of bent up frames in my time. Now I only wear glasses right before I go to bed, and right after I wake up.

What Girls Said 2

• I only wear one. And change it every 2 weeks but I'm suppose to take it out every day, but I don't so sometimes I'll get one bad f***in headache in my eyes. That's about it. So I take it out and my vision is wack. Also I had lotion on my finger and went to take out my contact and forgot it was on my finger, so before ya know it my eye was covered in white lotion and stung and I couldn't take it out because I was just spreading lotion further into my eye.

• my favorite part about having contacts in high school was saying, oh darn my contact fell out I need to leave class (return 25 min later) :p

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I let mine go all the time, then when they dry out they pop out and I'm 80 miles from the house and have to drive home at night and blind. Once, I left one in too long and got an ulcer on my eye.