If you could change something about your appearance what would you change?

I would change the skin on my face (it's got blackheads and scars)

Despite this, I am grateful for everything God gave me.

How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say change my nose, but it's my most distinctive facial feature. I'd be completely unrecognizable without it.

I don't know, I'd probably just have more muscle mass. It's going to take like the rest of the year to reach 175lbs, and I'm impatient.

Or I'd be a couple inches taller. 5'11" vs 6'2" makes a lot of difference.

What Guys Said 14

• I would want a smaller and straighter nose. And I would like to have a slightly more tan complexion.

• My hair-I wish it would grow long again quickly; cutting it was imbecilic and in a sense I sold my soul by doing that to fit in with the mouth-breathers that proliferate my course.

• Lighter colored hair.

and yeah I know there are things for this but still...

• Turn white.

• Get rid of my psoriasis.

• Fatter.

• I would want to change my height. I wish I was taller!

• taller

• I'd probably change my facial appearance if I could, like you I've got a few scars and not-the-best skin. But I'm also thankful for what I have got.

Whenever I feel inclined to grumble about my appearance or life, looking up Nick Vujicic ( link ) puts be back on track. He's been through so much more and yet he's one of the most positive people I've seen.

• I used to have a massive list, but recently I have started to accept myself he way I am. My nose is not straight, my forehead is a little high, my eyebrows are a little thick and my hair is a bit fine, but if I changed any of that I would feel like I have betrayed myself &conformed to the shallow values put forth by society. I tend to try and focus on the things I like: i.e. my eyes, my chin, the way my cheeks/smile go and my physical build. I'm definitely not perfect, but in my quest to being more comfortable with myself I have tried to not allow any dwelling on percieved flaws. The personality is the next thing I need to work on...i.e. more self-confident.

I guess one thing would be to not lose my hair. I have lots at the moment, but it is receding a little and I'm worried what the future is going to be like. hmm.

• I hate my eyes. I think something happened to the lids of my right one when I was sick a year ago and no am self conscious about it. Plus I have some stretch marks I wouldn't mind losing. As for the rest, such as my remaining weight, that's an easy fix and I'm very close to getting rid of the last of it.

• If I could change anything about my self, I wouldn't change a thing. I am very confident about my looks and body. I am not saying that I am perfect appearance wise, but every part of me defines me. How can I change parts of me that I lived 24 years with? I'm not self-centered or anything but I do love myself and I love my life, wouldn't change a thing

• My face could use some work, pretty sure girls think its unattractive but I exercise daily. If I could only change one thing than its a toss up between jawline and thicker/ better hair.

• I have a lot of moles on my body, they don't usually bother me but sometimes when I'm by a mirror I just think how much better I'd look with them gone, or at least just off my face and arms. That's the #1 thing I'd change.

#2 thing I would change on my body is my nose, I have a slightly big nose.

#3 thing would be my hips/ass... they're somewhat girlie haha. I think I'll grow out of it though.

What Girls Said 17

• At this point I honestly don't think I'd change anything. There are a million things I could do to make myself look better (bigger boobs, gain some weight/curves, flatten my ears, etc.), but I just wouldn't feel like myself if I actually went ahead and tried to change them.

I have a million and one imperfections and I don't like a lot of them, but at the end of the day they're a part of me, and losing them just wouldn't feel right. :)

• i would be taller and make my damn ass not so big

• Here's my laundry list:

--Get rid of my acne/oily skin

--Get rid of my frizzy dry hair

--Make my nose smaller and take out the bump

--File down my chin to make it less prominent

--Make my boobs bigger

--Make my stomach flatter

--Make my hips and butt curvier

--Make my legs more toned

--Fix my spine so it's not bent (I had scoliosis as a child)

I'm doing my best on the skin, hair, stomach, and legs part. The rest are controlled by genetics, and unless I want surgery, I can't change them.

• I'd change the way my stupid ears stick out :P

• haha well you're absolutely stunning regardless.

• not to be debbie downer, but.

you actually can get plastic surgery to glue your ears back to your head.

i had it done when I was four. I don't really remember it, but I had to wear bandages around my head for three weeks afterward.

I look at pictures now.. wow. amaazing transformation.

yeup. just lettin ya know that if you're really unhappy about them.. there are solutions :D.

• I'd rather not go the surgery route, but thanks :)

• Ooh, tough one! I would probably have a nose job, it's not awful but it's definitely not perfect and I think it spoils my face. Then again I can think of many more things (face lift, liposuction, eye lift)...

• My nose and the skin on my face (I have some pimples).

• I have total man hands./:

• i'd get rid of my acne scars and have a slimmer figure.but I'm grateful things aren't a lot worse

• I know! felt bit guilty abt this Q because there are people who can't walk, eat, see and I'm complaining about chicken pox scars! it hardly seems fair.

• thats cause its not fair.

• I'd like my skin color to be like a million shades darker lol

• I would get rid of my eczema. That or I would have slightly thinner hair, I can't really do much with mine cause its too thick. Or I would have thinner calves. For some reason I'm self conscious about my calves.

• Trade? My hair is way too thin which makes it very weak, would prefer thicker hair any day!

• I have a scar on my stomach that I hate. Even though my stomach is toned and my waist is small I still feel uncomfortable in a bikini because of it. Also, I wish I could change my knees :/

• I would change so that I wouldn't have freckles, I would be tan and not be a redhead. Ah

• Tanner, blonder hair, and bluer eyes lmao.

• I would change my pale skin, bigger boobs, more healthy hair...

• taller

• A bit taller still short but less than what I am now 5 ft

Better skin with no cellulite strech marks, acne and less hair and tighter...

Nose which I already did...

Hair which I already did lol its not curly anymore...

No fat in the wrong places...

better looking and perky boobs

a better looking ass...

i guess that's all

well at least I like my eyes and lips hahaha and my waist

• My face. I have a nice body, but my face needs work :/