Do you believe in the one?

Ladies and gentlemen, do you believe in love at first sight? Some do. But let me ask you this, have you ever laid eyes on someone for the first time and knew that they were the one? Has it ever worked out for you? Please tell me your story.

Most Helpful Girl

• This one is a little tricky. My boyfriend said that it was love at first sight for him... We had met on an online game and had been friends for roughly a year or two and he saw me and we started to get serious very slowly after that. He said it was something about my eyes that hooked him. Oddly enough I know what he means because when I first saw him something really clicked for me. I knew before that I had liked his personality but after that moment he really did have my heart... we've been together almost 3 years so what does that tell you? Not really love at first sight but something of the sort.

What Girls Said 3

• Eh..I don't believe in love at first sight. How can you already no someone is "the one" when you don't even know what their personality is like?

• um... no. LOL.

that's cheesy and it makes me cringe.

• I believe in the one, but not love at first sight. I agree with paigems, you have to know their personality before you can really love them. But I will say that from very early on I've had a strong feeling that my current boyfriend is the one.

What Guys Said 1

• I believe in that one, I made such experience. Such wonder will happen in the normal grey life.

It can happen like a lightning comes suddenly.

Such is one of the best situations in the life.