Is it better to be called cute and classy or hot and sexy?

pretty simple question.

guys always call me cute and classy. I have curly brown hair, wear only a little makeup, dress in jeans and t-shirts. I have never messed around with a guy unless I was in an exclusive and serious relationship.

guys always call my best friend hot and sexy. she has straight brown hair, wears lots of makeup, and dresses in tight dresses and skirts. she sleeps with guys who she's not dating, but she won't sleep with just any guy. she's selective.

i've always thought my friend was better looking than me, and I think being hot and sexy is better than being cute and classy. that means she's more attractive, right? and if so, how does a cute and classy girl become hot and sexy? is it just makeup and clothes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl it not how you dress or how much make up you were what you need to do is just be how you are and don,t let this bug you and be true to you,r self and don,t let people push you in to thing and you will find that guy will find more sexy for you and not how you dress and you make up and you don,t have to sleep with some one to be cool and just because some of the girl you know do you don,t need to tell you are ready to it all up to you and do what fill right to you and you will find out that is a lot more classy than sleep a round ever if you are with a guy you been with for a long time clothes and make up don,t make you more sexy it you that make you sexy if you friend dress that way it just her thing so don,t try and be her

What Guys Said 2

• i have to disagree because a "cute" girl can look better then a sexy girl. I personally prefer cute girls. When I think of a sexy girl I think of more of the sporty atheletic body which is nice don't get me wrong. But I go crazy for the "cute" girls because of there conservative look.

• that means she's more attractive, right? YES , but that doesn't mean she is better.

Sexiness is a sign of fertility when I say that girl is HoT , she has a beautiful body and is more likely to produce offspring therefore I would F***with her.

a cute girl is beautiful and feminine, wearing tight clothes and short skirts will show your body and will make you look sexy.

What Girls Said 7

• WELL I WOULD SAY CUTE AND CLASSY WOULD BE MY CALL, ONLY BECAUSE A HOT & SEXY GIRL WONT BE LOOKED AT AS A CUTE AND CLASSY GIRL, GUYS HAVE CERTAIN TERMS THEY WOULD MAKE ASSUMPTIONS TO LABEL YOUR FRIEND, THATS WHAT MAKES YOU TWO DIFFERENT & PROBABLY BESTIES, CAUSE SHE LOVES YOU FOR YOU :) BUT A CUTE AND CLASSY GIRL CAN BE A HOT AND SEXY GIRL... SHES CUTE AND CLASSY IN THE EYE OF THE PUBLIC, YET CAN SHOW WHO SHE CARES TO SHOW THAT THERES A HOT AND SEXY GIRL BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, YOUR A LADY AND WHATS WRONG WITH HAVING MORE PRIDE AND RESPECT FOR YOUR BODY AND FEELING MORE CONFIDENT WITH SAYING I DONT HAVE TO PUT OUT, OR DRESS OVER SEXY TO BE HOT AND SEXY. YOUR LOOKING AT IT ALL WRONG. :) :) HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH, BESIDES LESS IS ALWAYS MORE. SHE MAY GET ALL THESE GUYS, YET YOU WILL ONE DAY GET *THE GUY*... :) :)

• Cute and classy is best, I think guys respect you more and think you have substance. I've been told I'm cute and classy but when I'm with my boyfriend I'm hot and sexy and and only he sees that side of me. You can be both :)

• I'd prefer to be called cute and classy. It seems to contain a little bit of personality... while hot and sexy just means looks.

I mean, most girls can look sexy if they really want to, but not all girls are classy. That's just my opinion, of course.

• Both are compliments as they are the compliment opposite of being called "ugly"

Cute and classy have more to do with your overall attitude and appearance(how you hold yourself and act) where as hot and sex is body wise. Cute is normally associated with youth and innocence, both physically and attitude wise. Classy can mean that you are simply modest and dress modestly.

Hot and sexy is more of a natural sex appeal that can sometimes not be helped.

• This is what I've noticed...

If they want something casual: hot and sexy

If they want a serious relationship: cute and classy

• cute and classy because being hot and sexy is terms guys usually use when they just wanna score really fast are just being superfical. And being in a superfical relationship is hopeless.

• I think its better to be called cute and classy.

This is basicly what I think:

It a guy calls you hot and/or sexy he's lookin at your body.

If he calls you cute or buetiful he sees you and not your looks.

Dont stress your self over this. You don't need to look hot and sexy.