What is your idea of beautiful?

I know everyone has a different taste in men or women but what is it? What do like about appearance? Or personality? What makes a woman beautiful, and a man handsome?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no one definition of beautiful, at least to me. You're beautiful, but so is my best friend, who looks nothing like you. Katy Perry and Emma Stone are beautiful to me, but Megan Fox not so much (though she was voted the hottest woman on earth).

All of these men are handsome to me: link

link

link

link

link

There are so many other beautiful and handsome people in the world that I can't even begin to mention.

What Guys Said 7

• Not to side step the question but I just have to mention that the more I love the woman the more beautiful she becomes. Even features that I'd normally not like I'd start too find attractive, it's very odd.

But to get down too it I lack the linguistic abilities to justly describe the beauty of a woman. It's something that transcends language, not to say there are those who will do it great justice with words, but I'm not one of those people. Maybe it's her t*ts? /shrug.

• A girl with a personality that shines and you just want to be around. You have beautiful hair by the way :)

• Has dreams and ambition, but still think realistically. Has humor but knows when to be serious. Is pretty but doesn't need to flaunt it. Dresses pretty but not slutty. Is affectionate but not overbearing or clingy. Loves me back

• Beauty differs with each person and could be a combination of various factors. What one person might consider beautiful, another person could find it unattractive.

• I know it when I see it

• Personality-wise, I think appreciation of beautiful things, intricacy, intelligence, etc. make a woman beautiful. Physically, all of what you'd expect: facial structure, body structure, hair, eyes, etc.

• I rate someone beautiful if she is physically attractive to me.

But then being physically attractive isn't the be-all and end-all. Personality is a huge factor - I don't care how good looking she is, if she is depressed, manic, borderline, histrionic, or just a general psychopath, it screams no for me. What is good looks if she makes my life terrible? Someone who is emotionally attractive is hot too, it's just a matter of good taste XD

So yeah, it's hard to find someone both beautiful on the outside and inside. The older I get, the more I am willing to compromise physicality because honestly, it is much rarer to find someone who is truly lovely on the inside than the outside. Plus, if a girl has both, she is probably already taken.

But we plow on.

What Girls Said 3

• nice

• Nice

• For me... Is if there not a whore. Not a jerk. And don't care about there looks. I just think that non of that really matters...