Opinions about dress and what to wear with it?

Here's the dress I am planning on wearing to a ball/party - so it's not extremely formal and it's going to be hot.

link

link

What do you think of it? I' m tall same height as model, long light brown hair, reasonably tanned.

And what accessories would you suggest I use with the dress? I'll be wearing black shoes.

Thanks!

• Love the dress!
    90% (9)71% (5)82% (14)Vote
  • Hate the dress!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • It's okay, nothing special...
    10% (1)29% (2)18% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thank you for all your advice ^^ I'll try and post a picture from the night I wear it!

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• i thing that dress is amazing and yes if you have legs like that show them but wear some nice gold bracelets and a small purse and wear your hair down and curled, I'm just about finished an apprenticeship with a big Aussie fashion designer and we had a laid come in with a dress a little like that and we said the same thing you don't want any jewlary that distracts you from you and the dress

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Looks great to me. Don't wear anything that would detract from the silhouette effect, kep thepurse small and no flashly jewery.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the dress :P a Greek kinda feel to it and sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think if you got the legs than show it. if you dont, id look for alternatives.

0|0
    0|0
  • think the dress looks awesome

it's material is good because you won't be sweating lol

0|0
    0|0
  • very pretty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I am in love with that dress. I especially love the color. I would leave your neck bare to expose your cover bone, and that always look great. Maybe some long earrings to go with the dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it. I kinda want it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lovely dress. A bracelet or something on one of the wrist and a nice little clutch. Less is more (as some would say).

0|0
    0|0
  • don't wear any necklaces or bracelets, it'll be too much

wear gold rings and earrings though :) studs, not hoops !

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my word. That dress is amazing

Maybe wear a chunky black bracelet.

I definitely wouldn't wear a necklace, though. It would take away from that gorgeous neckline.

0|1
    0|0
    • =D Perfect idea, for some reason I didn't think of wearing black accesories!

• i thing that dress is amazing and yes if you have legs like that show them but wear some nice gold braclets and a small purce and wear your hair down and curld, I'm just about finished an apprentaship with a big aussie fashion designer and we had a laid come in with a dress a little like that and we said the same thing you don't waant any jewlary that destracts you from you and the dress

• Its really pretty not my style but very nice just wear it like the model does with maybe long earrings and a pony tail...

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't wear a necklace because of the neckline. but some gold hoop ear rings would be cute

0|0
    0|0