Jennifer Aniston's hair styles - what is your favorite?

Jennifer Aniston has had quite a few notable hair styles over the years - which was your favorite?

My favorite is definitely very long, very straight, all one length. I thought this was flattering and young. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i really like this style

link

What Guys Said 3

• The one where she douses her head in gas and runs through the depths of Hades

• Any way I've seen her, I think she's a total MILF. Without the kid. So I guess she's a total... uh.. Yeah.. :l

• who?

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely when it was at its longest! They were probably extensions, but I was so jealous of her

• Definately when it was very, very long, flatironed straight ;')

I believe that was her Post-Brad hair do!

• None...I really kinda of hate her.

I don't get how she even got to be an 'actress' since she's so bad at it!

• I like the long, layered look. No bangs. She's got the healthiest hair..I WANT! =))

• i liked her hair on the latest episodes of friends

• her hair in the 90's was wavy...and now its the same summer blond boring flat dullness...her hair is too simple and boring like it has been for 16 years... : /

• I definitely agree with you, and can I just say I love watching Friends? Like, a lot.

• shes lucky any style suits her she has gorgeous hair

• I like her long, straight hair the best.